I posted this twice. Just for you!:tongue::blarg::'(

And a third time. Lolol!!!!!

IVE JUST PRESSED PLAY ON ALL THREE IN A 2 SECOND DELAY! LOLZZ! ADVISED! X

• Wow
Reactions: Soul
deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
This is a contradiction in my personality. Half of me wants what you said. I think we are a disgusting species and deserve it. The other half of me is very sensitive to other's pain. I don't wish suffering on anyone. It's strange having these conflicting feelings. One day I will want the world to burn, and the next I will be determined to save the world.

Reactions: HaleyWayMCR, xalltoowell and Sabriel
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
The morgues...

Not sure if cremation takes the same amount of time compared to coffin land burial.
I'm sure countries hit hard by COVID are experiencing high pressure in funeral industry...

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Not sure if cremation takes the same amount of time compared to coffin land burial.
I'm sure countries hit hard by COVID are experiencing high pressure in funeral industry...

In NYC the morgues and funeral homes are currently overflowing. Bodies are stacked in refrigerated trucks. Sometimes the refrigeration breaks down. There are also mass burials going on, on a gruesome little island they maintain for that purpose.

Morgues are not equipped to cremate people, dear @NefariousWish, nor do they lumber around the streets collecting bodies. So who *is* going to do that stuff in your scenario?

I'm just helping to think this whole idea through. I'm a fan of thinking things through.

Also, you know there's a real thing called Covid toes, right? Do you have plans for dealing with them as they wash over the globe?

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, KleinerWolf and nitrogen
NefariousWish

NefariousWish

Apr 30, 2020
In NYC the morgues and funeral homes are currently overflowing. Bodies are stacked in refrigerated trucks. Sometimes the refrigeration breaks down. There are also mass burials going on, on a gruesome little island they maintain for that purpose.

Morgues are not equipped to cremate people, dear @NefariousWish, nor do they lumber around the streets collecting bodies. So who *is* going to do that stuff in your scenario?

I'm just helping to think this whole idea through. I'm a fan of thinking things through.

Also, you know there's a real thing called Covid toes, right? Do you have plans for dealing with them as they wash over the globe?
They can hire people out of work to help with body disposal.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020

It's truly unfortunate.
They can hire people out of work to help with body disposal.

The virus is contagious and I think it's also because general public are not equipped with the expertise to get involved with those kind of stuff.
You don't catch a random stranger on the street with your fishing net and asks "hey, wanna come help us do some human cremation/ burial?"
lol...

It truly sucks to die with no dignity during pandemics.
It puts an emotional toll on the family.

Tragic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Soul
deadpixels

deadpixels

Student
May 2, 2020
Brazil is letting it run wild. Their death rate is lower than the U.S's too.

I just like to point out that Brazil is in a lockdown, a clumsy and messy one but far from letting it run wild.
And about the death rate, they're highly under reported, because we lack tests, many cities aren't testing people who died from respiratory issues, the hospitals are taking days to update the official data and there's a huge test backlog.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, faraway_beach and Soul
T

Talokin

May 17, 2019
This is a contradiction in my personality. Half of me wants what you said. I think we are a disgusting species and deserve it. The other half of me is very sensitive to other's pain. I don't wish suffering on anyone. It's strange having these conflicting feelings. One day I will want the world to burn, and the next I will be determined to save the world.

Totally understand the contradiction.
Besides having (almost simulataneous) extremely opposing views about passive genocide, I'm having them about baking.
I have baked a cornbread that tasted like metal and another one that did not taste like metal.
I just got the idea that this qualifies me to make tiramisu from scratch. (note: I barely have enough energy to wash the dishes). After walking into kitchen, looking around, I decided to just lay down.

• Love
Reactions: Soul
Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
I'm suicidal, that doesn't mean I'm a sociopath and I want everyone to die.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chimera Crow, Wolfjob_dayjob, strand and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Your morals won't save you from the Greatest Depression.

A lack of morality won't save anyone from it either. Unless we redefine what we mean by "moral".

Discuss. 8]

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
NefariousWish

NefariousWish

Apr 30, 2020
A lack of morality won't save anyone from it either. Unless we redefine what we mean by "moral".

Discuss. 8]
Moral now means reducing suffering through death.