TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
I did years of therapy and medication. Didn't help. Ptsd and ocd are a living nightmare.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Brokensaddle, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
yes. my ocd is so bad right now. i feel you. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob, _Minsk and 1 other person
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

Sep 26, 2020
The therapy for ocd is worse than ocd. It's so evil
couldn't agree more. exposure is fucking awful. i'm here if you ever need someone to talk to while i'm still here. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Wolfjob_dayjob, _Minsk and 1 other person
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
what type of ocd do you both deal with?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
Contamination, checking. It's also destroyed reading for me. I reread sentences because I don't feel like I'm understanding everything.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sinkinshyp
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

Sep 26, 2020
a lot of counting and a lot lot lot of cleanliness in the sense of like i have to shower over and over and over until i feel clean, and then i feel like i have bugs on me, and have to shower again and again and again. i spend hours and hours. it's horrendous.
Contamination, checking. It's also destroyed reading for me. I reread sentences because I don't feel like I'm understanding everything.
yes i have contamination as well. at the risk of triggering others i won't go into details, but i struggle immensely with eating.

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
a lot of counting and a lot lot lot of cleanliness in the sense of like i have to shower over and over and over until i feel clean, and then i feel like i have bugs on me, and have to shower again and again and again. i spend hours and hours. it's horrendous.

yes i have contamination as well. at the risk of triggering others i won't go into details, but i struggle immensely with eating.
Wow.

Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
Yes I was sexually abused as a kid

• Hugs
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
Yes I was sexually abused as a kid
How has it affected your life?

Private conversation isn't working

Reactions: schopenh
Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020

Private conversation isn't working
Afftected my relationships and my mental health over the years. It's not something I like to talk about to much it opens to many bad memories.

• Aww..
Reactions: demuic and TreizKhushranata
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
yes i've been bullied and emotionally abused by family members almost everyday, Now i'm dealing with C-PTSD and BDD.
and i think it's one of the reasons that i'm a misanthrope now..

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and TreizKhushranata
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Maybe it's 48 hours then, I'm not quite sure.
24 and X amount of posts. I'm not 100% sure what X is though. I stumbled upon this in faq or something like that
I was abused from 0-3 and then things were ok until I was 11. Then I was abused from 11-16. Yeah I have no idea what that ok patch was. But even that "ok patch" was spent with adults silently arguing over me and trying to buy me and others getting pissed off and getting rid of it.

Last edited:
L

Life_is_comedy

Sep 14, 2020
I was verbally and physically abused as a child by my father. Don't know why but he seemed to take all his frustrations out on me whenever he was stressed out.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing and Homecoming
deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
I was not sexually violated but my father beat me a lot after a few years I created Post-traumatic stress disorder

Reactions: TreizKhushranata
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
I was not sexually violated but my father beat me a lot after a few years I created Post-traumatic stress disorder

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Well it created a fearful and coward child who did nothing when he was beaten by other boys / girls at school, my father did not need reasons to beat me and imagine if he received the news that I had a fight at school, this is like a looping of pain that never ends, bad memories at my house will never leave my head and when I'm having a psychotic break everything intensifies and I go crazy looking at these places, for a long time I wanted to hurt him the same way he hurt me

TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
Well it created a fearful and coward child who did nothing when he was beaten by other boys / girls at school, my father did not need reasons to beat me and imagine if he received the news that I had a fight at school, this is like a looping of pain that never ends, bad memories at my house will never leave my head and when I'm having a psychotic break everything intensifies and I go crazy looking at these places, for a long time I wanted to hurt him the same way he hurt me
I'm sorry that happened. I'm a fearful coward as an adult despite outwardly looking like someone who's strong. I'm constantly dashing people's first impression of me. It sucks seeing the change in their eyes as they discover I'm a weak coward.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Good4Nothing and Xocoyotziin
Xocoyotziin

Xocoyotziin

Scorpion
Sep 5, 2020
Psychologically by my father. The rest of my family aside from my mother and brother were just uncaring, don't really even think of them as family. Not out of malice but because the feeling is just absent. Not nearly as bad as a lot of what people here go through but it definitely shaped me in some not so good ways.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, demuic and Good4Nothing
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
My stepfather choked me so many times, he loved to hit me , thats how he expressed sadness of his. I was raped when i was 7-8yeara old ( dude in a neighbourhood tricked me to come to his hause and then drugged me)
School was a hell , i always was a silent kid and bullies love those ones to assert their dominance and to be on a top of their pack lmao..
My life always felt too hard to handle and i was too young and unaducated to ask for help which caused deep depression. I had to learn to live with my anxieties and depression. But somehow i learned to see small things that matter and enjoy them:}

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, demuic and Sinkinshyp
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Physically abused by my biological father until 2 or 3, psychologically and emotionally abused by my step father from then on.

• Hugs
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

Sep 26, 2020
Physically abused by my biological father until 2 or 3, psychologically and emotionally abused by my step father from then on.
How does it affect you as an adult?

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
How does it affect you as an adult?

No self esteem, low confidence, as others have said I have difficulty standing up for myself. I suppress my emotions, and I don't ask questions for clarity when something confuses me, because I wasn't allowed to cry or laugh, and I wasn't allowed to ask questions. I have the emotional maturity of a teenager because I was never allowed to express or explore my emotions.
I think I'm good for nothing and can't do anything right, because that's what I was taught as a child. I'm socially retarded because I was taught not to speak unless spoken to, and the things I say tend to come across as critical and judgemental, even though they're not meant that way, because that was all I heard growing up.
I'm sure it's affected me in many other ways, those are just what I can think of off the top of my head.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, demuic and TreizKhushranata