RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I just accidentaly bought 54 proof rum instead of 40 so this will probably be fun. What are you drinking? How much are you planning to drink? How is it making you feel? What does it do with your suicidal thoughs? Cheers guys!

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu and lobster salad
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
I started my morning with vodka leftovers from yesterday. Lol. It sucks that drinking is the only way for me to relieve anxiety and pain and forget everything... I wish I could always be drunk. Hangovers are pretty bad lately because I replace food with alcohol.

Reactions: everydayiloveyou, lobster salad and RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, alcohol makes me feel much better too. In comparison to you I eat a lot when I'm drunk so in addition to alcohol calories come the food calories, I've gained an extreme amount of weight lol

Reactions: lobster salad and BlankUser
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Yes, alcohol makes me feel much better too. In comparison to you I eat a lot when I'm drunk so in addition to alcohol calories come the food calories, I've gained an extreme amount of weight lol
Oh yes, I know what you mean. I also gained weight because I used to eat a lot with my drinks. Alcohol is not only high in calories, but it actually has a weird effect on one's body. If you eat and drink at the same time, your body metabolizes alcohol first, and stops burning calories from food. It stores food calories as fat. When I found out I freaked out. I realised that if I want to lose weight something has to go - food it is lol. So on those days when I drink, I eat only 1 small meal for breakfast and then in the evening I drink myself until I black out lol. Unhealthy.

Reactions: RagingCat, lobster salad and RedHarlequin
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Oh yes, I know what you mean. I also gained weight because I used to eat a lot with my drinks. Alcohol is not only high in calories, but it actually has a weird effect on one's body. If you eat and drink at the same time, your body metabolizes alcohol first, and stops burning calories from food. It stores food calories as fat. When I found out I freaked out. I realised that if I want to lose weight something has to go - food it is lol. So on those days when I drink, I eat only 1 small meal for breakfast and then in the evening I drink myself until I black out lol. Unhealthy.
What do you like drinking? For me it is usually run mixed with something.

• Hugs
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
What do you like drinking? For me it is usually run mixed with something.
Vodka is my favorite, then tequila and white rum. I take quick shots to get drunk faster :D I usually choose clear drinks, because they give easier hangovers. What do you mix your drinks with? Rum mixed with cola is very nice.

Reactions: lobster salad
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
I just accidentaly bought 54 proof rum instead of 40 so this will probably be fun. What are you drinking? How much are you planning to drink? How is it making you feel? What does it do with your suicidal thoughs? Cheers guys!
Today I'm gonna finish my leftover Gordon's gin (both original and pink) mixed with Martini Rosso vermouth (on the rocks) 1:1 ratio

7C73E823 F13E 4BAA 952C CEBDFBC20619

RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Vodka is my favorite, then tequila and white rum. I take quick shots to get drunk faster :D I usually choose clear drinks, because they give easier hangovers. What do you mix your drinks with? Rum mixed with cola is very nice.
Yeah, I mix my rum with cola. Anyway, I hope you don't get a hangover :))
Today I'm gonna finish my leftover Gordon's gin (both original and pink) mixed with Martini Rosso vermouth (on the rocks) 1:1 ratio

View attachment 68273
For some reason I really hate martini :D I probably was young and got really drunk on it so I can't stomach it anymore, I'm not sure :D. But I do love gin, I mix it with tonic though.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Homecoming and BlankUser
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
  • Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Homecoming and RedHarlequin
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
I am drinking a grasshopper now, and will do some vodka shots later. love alcohol because it usually makes me feel better, and it passes time nicely IMG 7714

Reactions: Talvikki