• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

I see only one escape
Apr 3, 2024
I've recently started fearing going out, feel like I'm tempting fate that something bad is going to happen or I'm going to see someone extremely triggering if I say go somewhere that's out of my normal routine. It's really escalating my anxiety levels and making me not want to do simple stuff like school runs and dog walks. Have you ever experienced this and how do you manage it?

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and Ash
H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Yeah I've been like this the past couple of years processing and ruminate all the traumas I've endured.

• Love
Reactions: errorsinmypast
errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

I see only one escape
Apr 3, 2024
Yeah I've been like this the past couple of years processing and ruminate all the traumas I've endured.
I think ruminating is exactly what I do, it makes me feel ill, it's almost like I believe whatever I tell myself too. Then if I go somewhere and see a trigger then I tell myself my thinking is right and then it's harder to go out again, it's spiralling so bad I'm actually getting scared of how to manage it.
Sorry you're going through this too, what do you do to manage it?

Reactions: Hunter2005
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I experience this regularly. At the moment my physical health is a good excuse to let it get the better of me. I usually counter it by going out when it's quieter and therefore easier to manage so I can prove to myself that my fears are just that.

anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
Most definitely. I attempted early February and since coming back from the hospital I have not left my house. I'm terrified and it's so irrational. No one in my life understands why I'm scared, but I am. Whenever I think to go out I get this overwhelming flush of anxiety, like I'm experiencing claustrophobia despite being out in the open??? I feel everyone's eyes on me it's so scary

• Love
Reactions: violetday
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
yes
Agoraphobia, anxiety, social anxiety has made my life a living hell.
Apart from work and getting groceries I try my best to never leave the house due to crippling panic attacks which lead to depression
It truly is hell and i am sorry you are going through it