sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
I just absolutly hate myself.

I've taken things too far for my own selfish purposes.

Shame and guilt eat at me everyday.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: conveniently_dead, Coolchicka, bayarea and 12 others
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
yod have to define crappy here

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, Strumgewehr and 1 other person
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Yes, I don't think I have it in me to be a good person.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, AtomicNewt and 1 other person
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
I consider myself too stupid for life. I made many mistakes (including a major one) and I am not a fun person to be around. I mean I am not an ass but just boring.

Got no life skills whatsoever. I am just floting on this river called life.. Not far ahead I can see the vertical drop (waterfall) to my death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender, conveniently_dead, Weeping Garbage Can and 9 others
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
Yes, I don't think I have it in me to be a good person.
Ah that's how I feel

Now I question whether or not I was a good person to begin with

The endless and unanswered questions are driving me insane

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, freaktech, AtomicNewt and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, I think I turned out to be a shitty person. Nothing in this world has been improved because I exist besides I was a sex tool for many men lol! That's been my primary purpose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AtomicNewt and sadbunny
sadbunny

sadbunny

Experienced
Jun 7, 2019
Yeah, yiu wanna die, so you're selfish, Everyone else is just so fukcoig great though arent they? Maybe you want to perpetuate endless bol,;lox abot that then eh? While peopl;s children are stolen fron them, an d people are stalked to destrunction. FUck off.
You don't know what you are talking about

Last edited:
been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
So whhy give me a thumbs up?

Jinxed

Jinxed

Oct 14, 2018
I just absolutly hate myself.

I've taken things too far for my own selfish purposes.

Shame and guilt eat at me everyday.
Guilt and ruefulness are probably the only reasons I'm gonna ctb. I hate myself so much...

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and AtomicNewt
Breezy

Breezy

Jun 30, 2019
I think that's one of the reasons that make me want to do it. I really blame myself for my girlfriend CTB. People have told me it Wasn't my fault that she has always dealt with suicidal behavior but I was pretty shitty towards her near the end of it because we were dealing with a lot. Still could've been there for her though.

• Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AtomicNewt, andy69 and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
no. I covered this in the "are you a bad person thread." I'm CTB because other people hate me and I hate them right back (though not nearly as much). But I like myself fine. My worst mistake was loving others but that's really biology, hard to avoid. I made a lot of people happy, even if it only pleased them to be mean to me.
The world is full of shitty people but I am not so bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kassender and Weeping Garbage Can
IMALB

IMALB

May 21, 2019
I consider myself too stupid for life. I made many mistakes (including a major one) and I am not a fun person to be around. I mean I am not an ass but just boring.

Got no life skills whatsoever. I am just floting on this river called life.. Not far ahead I can see the vertical drop (waterfall) to my death.

That pretty much sums it up for me too ....

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, H2H2, AtomicNewt and 3 others
NostalgiaOnFire

NostalgiaOnFire

"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet."
Jun 30, 2019
I have some really good qualities, but they are the same qualities that have caused me to bury myself in destruction.

One of the biggest things is that I am outrageously empathetic, compassionate, and nonjudgmental. Those sound wonderful, right?

Um, no. My empathy has caused me to become an alcoholic because I can't bear to live in such a cruel world, and despite all my compassion and inability to judge others, I still have done so so so much harm to people around me due to my severe mental illness and impulsive drinking behaviors that have nearly killed other people.

I'm a total waste of fucking space. If I could get my shit together I might be worth a lot and change some people's lives for the better, but I don't think I'll ever get the chance after all the bad shit I've done and I can't trust myself not to keep hurting other people through my self-destruction. It's better that I go now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, jake3d, freaktech and 1 other person
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
One of the reasons, yes.

• Hugs
Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
Real crappy people don't realize they are crappy. Case in point Donald Trump.

If you think you are crappy you are likely a good person. Doesn't take away from how you feel, I don't doubt you feel like a crappy person and that is damn painful.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, not_a_robot, Soul and 1 other person
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Real crappy people don't realize they are crappy. Case in point Donald Trump.

If you think you are crappy you are likely a good person. Doesn't take away from how you feel, I don't doubt you feel like a crappy person and that is damn painful.

When my partner broken up with me because he found someone else, he told me I was a bad person, a bitter person. I can't get that out of my head. I feel such shame and guilt for hurting him that i want to die.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AtomicNewt, NostalgiaOnFire and 1 other person
Aardwolf

Aardwolf

Jun 19, 2019
When my partner broken up with me because he found someone else, he told me I was a bad person, a bitter person. I can't get that out of my head. I feel such shame and guilt for hurting him that i want to die.

Sounds like he is projecting onto you. Like he was the one who found someone else, the guilt should be on him.

Reactions: Bardia, lululoo, Weeping Garbage Can and 5 others
NostalgiaOnFire

NostalgiaOnFire

"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet."
Jun 30, 2019

Please don't listen to a shitty ex who tried to shame you until the bitter end.

And most importantly, don't let an ex be the reason you CTB. Please.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, AtomicNewt and 2 others
been_there

been_there

Jun 5, 2019
Yeah, Exes are cunts. goes with th e teritory

Reactions: 21Neberg and andy69
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah, it's near the top of the list of reasons justifying why I should CTB. It matters less in the list of reasons behind why I want to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and 21Neberg
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
yeah, I feel like I'm a person like that. I was never ok with myself. may be its unnecessary to say all those..its just that, I lost.

• Hugs
T

tuto170

Student
Jul 1, 2019
I feel that I am a crappy person, due to my illness i stay in bed whole day and can not have a proper conversation. I have massive anhedonia

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kassender, Weeping Garbage Can and NostalgiaOnFire
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Yeah. I got here through cowardice and sloth. And oh, how I can let stupid opinions fly when I'm excited. Horror before myself has been my dominant emotion for half my thirty years. I don't know how you can turn that around. All my memories are poisoned.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, AutumnEmbers, H2H2 and 1 other person
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
I took life and everything for granted. I think I knew at least a decade ago that I had something wrong with me and never got it checked out. It is ADHD and maladaptive daydreaming and it explains a lot about how I can't focus and could never keep a decent job. I should have pursued something meaningful in life from the very beginning and worked hard at it.

I didn't call my parents enough. They're great parents and I just didn't tell them I loved them enough throughout all these years. I truly didn't understand the sacrifices they made and what it took to make it in this world and be successful and provide for your kids and family.

I should've seen a psychologist early about what happened to me sexually when I was a kid. Fucked me up for life in terms of relationships. It didn't have to.

I wasted so much time in life. Now I am because I don't have much money and I'm paralyzed by regret and depression because I'm going to have to CTB. I look back on my 35 year old life in pure horror. 2 years I would give that I worked in special education that truly meant something to the world.

I would never hurt anyone or rape or kill or treat a woman badly or anyone, but that's not enough. You have to achieve, you have to make money and make a difference.

I know the person I am today would have done it all differently, and would even now if I could see any pathway out of this. I don't know what that makes me. I don't know if in the end, you're still a shitty person if the past you is who made all of those mistakes. I don't know if there's judgement after this, that you can let that all go even if you're truly repentant and "get it" now. I wish I could fix it all.

• Hugs
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Me being a worthless person is not why I want to CTB, but it certainly is one of the reasons why I should.

• Hugs
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Everyone grows - and many good people (but not all) were horrible earlier on in life but has since realized this and changed how they are later on in life. If I knew then all that I know now I would conduct myself vastly different as a Human being.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Final Escape
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Yeah. I got here through cowardice and sloth. And oh, how I can let stupid opinions fly when I'm excited. Horror before myself has been my dominant emotion for half my thirty years. I don't know how you can turn that around. All my memories are poisoned.
Everyone grows - and many good people (but not all) were horrible earlier on in life but has since realized this and changed how they are later on in life. If I knew then all that I know now I would conduct myself vastly different as a Human being.

The problem is if your past self has created a hole too big for present you to climb out of. That's me.

Our situations seem similar in some ways. Although I think I'm in more of a mental breakdown right now than you. That's why I think you still have a shot.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RM5998 and Final Escape
S

Sailfisher

F’ing A
Apr 19, 2019
More for reckless career and life decisions in my case...

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and H2H2
K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
The problem is if your past self has created a hole too big for present you to climb out of. That's me.
This is so relatable. I wish I could turn back time. Really am my own worst enemy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, H2H2, AutumnEmbers and 2 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
This is so relatable. I wish I could turn back time. Really am my own worst enemy.
Yes this is why I have to ctb in a nutshell. The hole is too big and the despair is too much to have to live with for another who knows how long.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, H2H2, AutumnEmbers and 2 others