KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
Big fan of single player games as a lot of the multiplayer games I own I have no one to really play with since most of my online friends would rather play apex legends or league of legends and im too scared to queue into those games with random people so I just play the multiplayer games I do have solo (eg Hunt Showdown).

But I have been getting back into older games I used to play a lot when I was younger; like minecraft, roblox, plants vs zombies, and grimm's hatchery. I would return to WoW and play classic but I feel like it'd just unhealthily suck me in again.

• Love
Reactions: AvoidingMyself and PyramidHead
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
  • Love
Actovania

Actovania

the same
Mar 30, 2023
i try to play across the board "happy" games like mario kart or games that make me feel like a kid, they help to take my mind off of things, and put me in a better mood while doing so

• Love
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Thanks for all the cats.
Jul 8, 2023
I also tend to like games with a darker tone, especially soulslike, but I also like story driven games and puzzle games. If you like games like me and have a recommendation, let me know please!

• Bloodborne
  • Dark Souls 1-3
  • Elden Ring
  • Sekiro
  • Nioh 2
  • God of War
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Code Vein
  • Darksiders 3
  • Genshin Impact
  • The Witcher 3
  • Little Nightmares 1 & 2
  • Omori
  • Night in the Woods
  • Hollow Knight
  • Doki Doki Literature Club

• Love
Reactions: lonegore, AvoidingMyself and PyramidHead
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
I used to play a lot but I don't enjoy it anymore.
however my favourite game was league of legeds, at my pick I was top 3% of all the players. I also enjoyed diablo II and diablo III.

• Love
PyramidHead

PyramidHead

Apr 27, 2023
Big fan of single player games as a lot of the multiplayer games I own I have no one to really play with since most of my online friends would rather play apex legends or league of legends and im too scared to queue into those games with random people so I just play the multiplayer games I do have solo (eg Hunt Showdown).

But I have been getting back into older games I used to play a lot when I was younger; like minecraft, roblox, plants vs zombies, and grimm's hatchery. I would return to WoW and play classic but I feel like it'd just unhealthily suck me in again.
Same here, I never got into competitive games either because of social anxiety mostly (carries over online too, as pathetic as that sounds). The classics never get old though.
i try to play across the board "happy" games like mario kart or games that make me feel like a kid, they help to take my mind off of things, and put me in a better mood while doing so
Sounds like a good idea honestly, I might try that sometime with my childhood "happy" games lol. Harvest moon comes to mind
I also tend to like games with a darker tone, especially soulslike, but I also like story driven games and puzzle games. If you like games like me and have a recommendation, let me know please!

• Bloodborne
  • Dark Souls 1-3
  • Elden Ring
  • Sekiro
  • Nioh 2
  • God of War
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Code Vein
  • Darksiders 3
  • Genshin Impact
  • The Witcher 3
  • Little Nightmares 1 & 2
  • Omori
  • Night in the Woods
  • Hollow Knight
  • Doki Doki Literature Club
We like similar games, so I'd recommend these even though these might be wildly different:

S.T.A.L.K.E.R series
Dishonored
Silent Hill series
Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lonegore, AvoidingMyself, psp3000 and 1 other person
KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
Same here, I never got into competitive games either because of social anxiety mostly (carries over online too, as pathetic as that sounds). The classics never get old though.
It's not really pathetic, or at least I don't think so. People in competitive games are scary as hell.

If you haven't played them yet, I'd recommend Darkest Dungeon or Limbo/Inside. Prey is also up there if you enjoy immersive sims.

• Love
Reactions: PyramidHead and psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Vampire The Masquerade - Bloodlines
what a classic although I still have yet to play it and the other ones along with it (if you've played the other ones are they worth it ?)

I am shocked that out of all places online it was mentioned here

• Love
Reactions: PyramidHead
KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
what a classic although I still have yet to play it and the other ones along with it (if you've played the other ones are they worth it ?)
Masquerade:B is a little clunky (as it's 19 years old) and takes a second to get used to but is most definitely worth it. If you're playing of PC, download and install the unofficial community patch for it. The game is the very definition of rough around the edges, and while it's very good, it is very unpolished.

I haven't played the other games in the series, but the Tabletop RPG and the other World of Darkness TTRPGs are pretty fun.

• Love
  • Informative
PyramidHead

PyramidHead

Apr 27, 2023

I am shocked that out of all places online it was mentioned here
Unfortunately haven't tried any of the other ones, but I can really vouch for Bloodlines. 100% agree with @KrowaKovsky here, the unofficial community patch irons a lot of bugs out, it's a must have if you play. Really good replayability too.

• Informative
Reactions: psp3000
atavanhalen

atavanhalen

wannabe emo kid
Jul 18, 2023
i play splatoon, its fun and distracting but gets kinda boring without friends to play with lol

• Love
AvoidingMyself

AvoidingMyself

AvPD
Jul 7, 2023
I used to play a wide variety of games, but nowadays I mostly play Deep Rock Galactic, Honkai: Star Rail, and Genshin Impact. I also have a Divinity: Original Sin 2 campaign that's been on hold forever now.

• Love
lonegore

lonegore

Fading clouds
Jul 16, 2023
hi, recently I've been playing yakuza: like a dragon (I'm taking forever to finish it..) I've started to play neo: the world ends with you as well, not a fan of the combat mechanism but the story line is interesting so it becomes automatically good ish. I've also just started Final Fantasy XIV...
I love how diversified you guys are, there's a bunch of games I've never heard of that some of the users listed, might as well check them out.

• Love
pochii

pochii

May 27, 2023
Roblox is such a classic for me. Used to binge play for hours at a time during 2012-2016. Sometimes I still log on for the nostalgia.
Roblox is good aswell :) It does a good job at distracting me. I mainly only play a rhythm game called robeats. I've gotten pretty good and maybe that's why i like it so much.

• Love
  • Wow