S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
Because i think SN is faster acting poison and is more brutal. Like with N it coule be that you are in a prolonged coma before you die and can end up with brain damage. With SN you are either saved in time with little consequences or death.

Reactions: Amumu
K

KolK

Nov 29, 2020
SN requires a protocol to follow and could be more uncomfortable.

N knocks you out so you won't feel anything.

Of course, N is much harder to acquire.

Deleted member 25349

Deleted member 25349

SNDreams
Jan 11, 2021
Ideally N. Is so perfet is suse on the european assisted suicide clinics.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Well SN isn't a central depressant, so the risk of damage is extremely low, that's the advantage.

Reactions: Snatsbats
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
There are many reasons why assisted suicide organizations choose N over SN. And the number of cases resulting in a prolonged coma are a very small fraction of the total. Those cases are usually due to the person having long term use of medication that doesn't allow the N to work properly.

That being said, SN is a relatively peaceful death. I've seen it first hand.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms, Disco Biscuit, Meditation guide and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
There are many reasons why assisted suicide organizations choose N over SN. And the number of cases resulting in a prolonged coma are a very small fraction of the total. Those cases are usually due to the person having long term use of medication that doesn't allow the N to work properly.

yes but (without knowing the effects off N keep in mind) in an assisted suicide case unless someone barges in no ones going to stop you so unless you somehow survive on your own there wouldnt be any effects (which has happened, i read about a case where someone tried it SEVEN times, of course im not sure if they were using N or something else) whereas with using SN on your own in case you do get saved wouldnt you want to know that there is a very very slim chance of you not being ok?

and i think thats the difference, being stopped vs not

• Love
Reactions: Amumu
greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I think my preferred order of methods: N > DDMP2 > SN

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
yes but (without knowing the effects off N keep in mind) in an assisted suicide case unless someone barges in no ones going to stop you so unless you somehow survive on your own there wouldnt be any effects (which has happened, i read about a case where someone tried it SEVEN times, of course im not sure if they were using N or something else) whereas with using SN on your own in case you do get saved wouldnt you want to know that there is a very very slim chance of you not being ok?

and i think thats the difference, being stopped vs not
You have a point. That would be the one advantage of SN over N. If you are stopped after a prolonged coma, then there might be a greater risk for brain damage with N.

But adding the probability of being stopped on top of the probability of being in a prolonged coma makes it more unlikely. It's like saying, "I don't want to eat at my favorite restaurant because I could get food poisoning. But I'm only worried about getting food poisoning if a certain chef prepares my meal".

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018

Can you link me the article n is my chosen method but didn't know about extended coma.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
You have a point. That would be the one advantage of SN over N. If you are stopped after a prolonged coma, then there might be a greater risk for brain damage with N.

But adding the probability of being stopped on top of the probability of being in a prolonged coma makes it more unlikely. It's like saying, "I don't want to eat at my favorite restaurant because I could get food poisoning. But I'm only worried about getting food poisoning if a certain chef prepares my meal".
ill accept that because i dont know much about N so im not sure what the probability of being in a prolonged coma is lol

S

Snatsbats

Student
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah my whole point was the prolonged come and brain death on failure. Thats what my biggest worry is so i will stick with SN.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
If i had the money for N id get it but i dont so i have SN. I dont prefer it over N though cause N is the holy grail after all

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020

I read that certain medication that doesn't allow nembutal to work properly is possible. Nembutal rarely fails though. I am scared however since I currently take Lyrica and buprenorphine and I'm on the highest dose of Lyrica. I don't know if this will be problematic with taking nembutal at some point. Thanks for any feedback on this.

Last edited:
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
Are you getting N? I'm sure would like some too.

PM me ways of getting N.

THX

Last edited:
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Can you link me the article n is my chosen method but didn't know about extended coma.
ill accept that because i dont know much about N so im not sure what the probability of being in a prolonged coma is lol
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...and-whats-in-between.37396/page-3#post-709337

Scroll to the bottom for statistics. You will see that there were several different complications that came up for the patients because these people are all in a critical condition that makes it more difficult to succeed. I've seen other studies where there is less of a chance of being in a prolonged comma but I don't want to go digging around to find them.
I read that certain medication that doesn't allow nembutal to work properly is possible. Nembutal rarely fails though. I am scared however since I currently take Lyrica and buprenorphine and I'm on the highest dose of Lyrica. I don't know if this will be problematic with taking nembutal at some point. Thanks for any feedback on this.
You're welcome. There is plenty of information on which medications will affect this if you use the search option to look through the forum history. If you don't want to risk taking N, SN is the best option.

Last edited: