_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
im currently feeling like everything around me just leaves me into one direction, i had a small glimpse of hope but it seems to die slowly. every event within this month has pushed me further and further..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin, grungeCat, Deathbydemo and 8 others
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Yes! Every door in life keeps slamming shut in my face... except one. Who am I to try to change fate if that's where life is leading?

Reactions: Astral316, Lost in a Dream, Final Escape and 1 other person
Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

Aug 23, 2020
Ctb is like duct tape at this point

Reactions: _Minsk, Astral316, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
The way that I would describe it is this: I feel like I am stranded on an island and suicide is coming towards me like a Category 5 hurricane. I can see it coming and it feels like everything I have done to try to evacuate has failed me. From a distance, it's both beautiful and terrifying at the same time. The closer it gets, the more futile it seems to try to get out of the way. Now I just want the storm surge to drag me out to sea so I can get it over with.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Deathbydemo, Blueman and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I feel a stronger desire to kill myself as time goes on. I used to be able to avoid it and change things in my life to distract myself, but now I feel like I have no choice. Things are only going to get worse, looking at my circumstances and at the world around me. I really don't want to stick around to hit rock bottom

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, _Minsk, MsMaudlin and 4 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Everything has been pointing to ctb recently. Amazing how the more you think about it, the more the pieces fall in place.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, _Minsk and Deathbydemo
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Unfortunately yes. I can not go through one more day of being ignored by the person I love. I need to be gone this weekend. I can relate to your post very much. ❤️

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Unfortunately yes. I can not go through one more day of being ignored by the person I love. I need to be gone this weekend. I can relate to your post very much. ❤
I'm so sorry things have been so hard and have created such a sense of urgency. Whatever you decide to do, I hope it brings you peace.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and Deathbydemo
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I'm so sorry things have been so hard and have created such a sense of urgency. Whatever you decide to do, I hope it brings you peace.
Thank you very much.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and BitterlyAlive
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
For me, it's not external as much as internal. My issues are more about physical and mental health. True, the external stuff is bleak for me, but I see those factors as somewhat a drop in the bucket given my personal situation.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
Yes i've been thinking about this lately

Reactions: _Minsk
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Yes, I have similar feeling. Death is getting more and more common around me. I watch the only people who love me getting hurt and die. There wasn't such a huge pain build-up in such a short period of time in my whole life.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and _Minsk