• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
Has anyone tried hanging and why didn't it work? How did all the people who did succeed I mean like Robin Williams and Chris Cornell and I have friends that did it, I guess I just wanna know if you pass out fast I am going to do it had my guns taken away so this or carbon monoxide are my only options I can't even get out of my house because of crippling anxieties but would like to do it away from home so family don't have to find me was thinking about the night night method but not sure it would be easy enough I just want to escape and have it done fast and for sure

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Egddios, LastFlowers and 3 others
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
If you do thorough research of how to set it up and test it ect it will work. Just have to make sure your 100 percent certain it will hold your weight and nobody will be able to stop it whether it's partial or full. I attempted one time and it was partial in my car it only took about 6 seconds and it started working but i couldn't get past the survival instinct i almost blacked out before i tried to stop. Also i didn't tighten the slipknot all the way because i was not certain of going through with it for it to work you have to be fully committed and dead serious about ending it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, MISERYinlife, whyidon'tknow and 2 others
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I tried once maybe 26yrs ago, was a spur of the moment type of thing after i noticed no one was keeping a close eye on me on the ward, would have been partial as i remember it being off a plumbing fitting with me kneeling on the floor. Worked a treat, yeah you get a few seconds of oh shit, but past that i was gone, sadly someone did come looking for me & i woke up in hospital with a bloody sore neck for a couple of weeks.

IMHO you can only hang yourself if you are clinically depressed with zero hope, as I've never had a problem with this survival instinct at those times in my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, MISERYinlife and Soul
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
If you do thorough research of how to set it up and test it ect it will work. Just have to make sure your 100 percent certain it will hold your weight and nobody will be able to stop it whether it's partial or full. I attempted one time and it was partial in my car it only took about 6 seconds and it started working but i couldn't get past the survival instinct i almost blacked out before i tried to stop. Also i didn't tighten the slipknot all the way because i was not certain of going through with it for it to work you have to be fully committed and dead serious about ending it.
Can you please explain how you did it in the car...?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and whyidon'tknow
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
Can you please explain how you did it in the car...?
On the drivers side and passenger side on the ceiling there are these handles that hang down i think most cars have them. They hang almost directly above whoever is sitting just a bit to the side and i made a slipknot with shoelaces on both ends it was not coming loose because shoelaces are very strong.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Has anyone tried hanging and why didn't it work? How did all the people who did succeed I mean like Robin Williams and Chris Cornell and I have friends that did it, I guess I just wanna know if you pass out fast I am going to do it had my guns taken away so this or carbon monoxide are my only options I can't even get out of my house because of crippling anxieties but would like to do it away from home so family don't have to find me was thinking about the night night method but not sure it would be easy enough I just want to escape and have it done fast and for sure
The easiest and most effective is partial, but the problem is with the SI it kicks in hard when about to blackout !

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and MISERYinlife
M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
Because of the si wouldn't it be better to do a longer one where you can't touch?
The easiest and most effective is partial, but the problem is with the SI it kicks in hard when about to blackout !

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
Because of the si wouldn't it be better to do a longer one where you can't touch?
I'll keep trying with the partial since it is comfortable for me, I am sure I'll pass out without SI kicking one day.

M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
I'll keep trying with the partial since it is comfortable for me, I am sure I'll pass out without SI kicking one day.
I wish you luck I know it's hard I tried a couple of times and chicken out that's why I think I have to do it with no way to turn back

Extremly kind <3

Extremly kind <3

Student
Jun 8, 2019
I wish you luck I know it's hard I tried a couple of times and chicken out that's why I think I have to do it with no way to turn back
Well I know how to target the sweet spot by partial suspension which makes u blackout instantly, have not tried the full suspension it might be paining or something plus I will need to fix a hook and all, I'll just stick to the partial altho my dream method is to die while sleeping but I dont have access to the drugs.

M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
Well I know how to target the sweet spot by partial suspension which makes u blackout instantly, have not tried the full suspension it might be paining or something plus I will need to fix a hook and all, I'll just stick to the partial altho my dream method is to die while sleeping but I dont have access to the drugs.
Yeah I can relate to that I tried to get people to get me some heroin as I am so messed up can't even leave the house but no luck there they know what I want it for and had my guns taken so hanging or carbon monoxide is only choice and not real sure how carbon monoxide would work so kinda narrow down to the hanging