ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Doubly so if they know the extent of my suffering and still want me to be alive. I'm not really going to sugarcoat it anymore but you really are a monster if you want me to be alive. When I see people telling each other to stay alive, all I really see is them saying "continue suffering immensely in existence so that you don't inconvenience my feelings!!!". It truly is sickening. Anybody here who even have a modicum of compassion for me would wish me to be dead since existence is the ultimate harm and death is the ultimate freedom. If you wish for me to stay alive even after all of this, I truly am speechless and I lament at how cruel and unempathetic the human species is. For me, existence is nothing but harm. All of my issues are happening because I'm alive

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890 and Forever Sleep
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
I completely agree. Even those that have suffered, and have tried to end themselves, just because they're better now, they compare your situation to theirs. It is selfish to keep someone alive

If someone has dementia or terminal cancer, that's different (note: sarcasm - it is not different)

Reactions: myusername890 and ijustwishtodie