S

Sulabhnpa

Nov 6, 2019
Hi I am in debt and I don't see a way out. I ordered SN but my brother found out and now I am depressed and just want to end it all. Will hanging be a right choice and I am disabled by my left hand would I be able to make a good knot?

Reactions: Huntfish34
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'm sorry about what you are going through. I am in the same boat, it really sucks.
It's hard to tell whether you will be able to make a good knot, I guess only you can answer this question. You can practice on any piece of rope to see how hard it is for you. If you really struggle with tying knots, I would seriously advise against hanging though. It is not the most foolproof method and it can have very bad consequences if it fails.

Reactions: Huntfish34, TimeToBiteTheDust, Sulabhnpa and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Me! As well as all my other problems I'm in a huge amount of debt and even though I do make monthly payments it doesn't matter, I will still be in debt for the next 12 years.

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Sulabhnpa, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I'm heavily inundated with student debt, which is definitely not as bad as the other less forgiving kind of conventional debt. Nonetheless, it's still a great source of stress for me and knowing that I'll have my salary slashed for many years just to pay it off is really dispiriting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Sulabhnpa, Final Escape and 1 other person
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I think debt is one of the main reasons, along with relationship problems, losing job, losing home, and of course illness, physical or mental.

Money or lack of it is why I'm here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Zebedee, Huntfish34, Sulabhnpa and 2 others
Uselessatbest

Uselessatbest

Student
Oct 9, 2019
Yes. I'm lookinf for a serious partner and had no luck. I tried hanging too but it's just so hard

Reactions: Sulabhnpa
V

Vickyalmighty

Apr 24, 2020
So if I donate you $1 of bitcoins you can give me back $500 every month?

If this is the level of skill you have in scamduggery then I'd take the SN asap.
No if you can donate be 0.5 Bitcoins then I can give back 500$ every month

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Spiritual and karmic debt lol! I do have the other debt too though.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Hang on I'm confused now.

So half a bitcoin is about $5800 - and ifI give that to you then you'll give me $500 per month for how long?

Like forever - or say 1000 months - so for my $5800 I'll get back $500,000 - where do I sign up?

But if you're struggling with debt - how will you give me $500 per month?

You're not that Madoff dude are you?

bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
I'm sorry you find yourself in such a difficult situation.
Yes, at least in part. The debt has reveled to me what a shitty, self-centered person I am. If all my debt was erased I still would not want to live.

S

Sulabhnpa

Nov 6, 2019
I have tried I can't tie knots and I am also at home I don't want my family to find out my hanging body. They love me very much
If only I am have a half of a bitcoin
I tried buying it when it was 1 dollar but at that time I cant process the payment

Last edited:
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I have tried I can't tie knots and I am also at home I don't want my family to find out my hanging body. They love me very much
I'm sorry. I understand not wanting your family to find you after hanging. It's not the most gruesome option, but definitely not the most peaceful-looking corpse either.
Does your family struggle with money too? Maybe someone in your family could help you out with employment?

S

Sulabhnpa

Nov 6, 2019
They have helped me enough and i don't want to tell them now
I'm sorry you find yourself in such a difficult situation.
Yes, at least in part. The debt has reveled to me what a shitty, self-centered person I am. If all my debt was erased I still would not want to live.
I would live a very happy life if my debt is erased.

Reactions: Vickyalmighty
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
They have helped me enough and i don't want to tell them now
I can understand it. It must be very tough to ask for help.
Please consider that if you CTB your family will know anyway and I'm sure they'd much rather help you now than learn they lost you over something that was fixable, but they were never given a chance to help. But of course in the end of the day it's your life and your choice.

Reactions: Sulabhnpa