• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
I'm looking to buy N soon, and I was wondering if there's anybody from *country above Bulgaria* or surroundings, that got their hands on it without getting into trouble, and how did it go. I'm super paranoid and anxious (considering my history of luck, or lack of), because either way (if it passes customs or not), you have to personally pick it up (or open it there, if it's customs office). And there's always a chance they intercept it, and bait you, so they can prosecute, because that's what they are only capable of, picking off poor people.

Reactions: Mari and dano6533
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
Sorry you feel that way, maybe go to mexico? I have no idea how hard it is to get stuff there.

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
Sorry you feel that way, maybe go to mexico? I have no idea how hard it is to get stuff there.
I was thinking of travelling somewhere you can easily get it, but I'd like to keep it as a last option because realistically speaking, it requires lots of planning and resources (for example, plane tickets are very expensive over seas), and I don't have much of those right now.

Reactions: NotWhatIExpected
D

Dave

Apr 22, 2018
I think shipping without EMS is best. My first shipment with EMS was intercepted by Belgian customs. Tracking without EMS still worked on the Belgian post office site.
Even if it is intercepted, how can they proof it was you who ordered it? Bitcoin is not so easy to track. Maybe someone who doesn't like you ordered it in your name just to get you in trouble. If customs calls or mails you to ask questions about it, just say you didn't order anything and don't know what they're talking about.
Mine with EMS was intercepted about 7 weeks ago I think and haven't heard anything yet. The replacement with EMS has already arrived.

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
I was thinking of travelling somewhere you can easily get it, but I'd like to keep it as a last option because realistically speaking, it requires lots of planning and resources (for example, plane tickets are very expensive over seas), and I don't have much of those right now.
yeah, invest in bitcoin and you'll have enough money within a year