Aug 23, 2018
I hope stardust is okay

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Hey everyone!
First off let me say how much love I feel after all that you have worried about me and all the kind words....wow.....there are no words.
Everyone was right, I went out for pizza last week and to the bottle shop. I pulled up outside the Domino's (god, was I being lazy considering I had cooked earlier that day....but nothing appealled to me except pizza) anyhow....I got out to pick up my pizza and I do not remember what happened....only what ppl told me. I know I started to feel odd on my way there. (I have a heart condition as someo of you know) I remember feeling a slight cramp in my chest and all of the sudden not being able to breathe...and the world started to spin and darkness fell. That is all I remember and it only lasted a moment.
I woke up a few days later in ICU/CCU.... My heart gave out it turned out. As a lot of you know I cook like a manic but I have been unable to eat as of late. (something I have talked about) My potassium fell so low that my heart shorted it out (simple terms to what happened) I actaully stopped being alive................yet again. Damn these EMT ppl....I mean really!
Anyways...I did not commit not even close. I just wanted a damn pizza and a bottle of something to numb the pain inside my head (I am so ashamed of that) and I died. But here I am...AGAIN!!! I am still in hospital but out of ICU (CCU) and I am in the cardic ward. Someone brought me my charger so this is my first contact...plus I have not been totally with it.
Also anyone worried about Mouse...she is fine. Thankfully I have a neighbor that looked in on her....granted she had to break the window but hey! I do not care. Mouse is important to me as should all life be outside of ours. (FYI...I am still highly medicated and so if I sound....looney that is why)
I have spent a few days "awake" if you will in ICU/CCU and I have missed you all. When I was able to log back in I couldn't believe the "love" I felt from you all. I had no idea my presence was something to be had. You all have humbled me.
Like the rest of you, I am going on one day soon....I just have something I have to do first. As a couple of you eluded to.
I am now 7 days sober and it feels.....down right odd..I still have cravings (in the time I have been awake and in even my dreams...yep seriously) I am more clear headed than I have been in a very long time...this is a good thing because my mind set has not changed and I know where I am headed. Now I just know I can get there a little sooner when the moment finally arrives. I owe a lot of this to someone dear to me....you know how you are my dear friend...as you sent me in the direction I was looking for....forever am I grateful to you.
I am alive however I am here for another few days and so I may not be online much if at all. They have me pretty sedated as I am still going not only through DT's but also a regium of Potassium and a bunch of other stuff. I have a nuclear test scheduled for later today to see the damange to my heart wall. (It was already bad before...so I can only image now)
Thank you all...for you kind and loving words and can I just say....I miss you all so much. I even had some odd...dreams about the people I chat to normally. They were good, do put your mind to rest on that...just interesting in the fact that I was already dead in the dreams but still talking to everyone. Alas...I blame the drugs. LOL
Again...I miss you..and I will talk to you as soon as I can and if that is not until next week or just here and there...know that I am thinking of you all and I cannot wait to get back to our chats!
Love,
Star Dust

Reactions: Jim, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, wezel and 12 others
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Hey everyone!
First off let me say how much love I feel after all that you have worried about me and all the kind words....wow.....there are no words.
Everyone was right, I went out for pizza last week and to the bottle shop. I pulled up outside the Domino's (god, was I being lazy considering I had cooked earlier that day....but nothing appealled to me except pizza) anyhow....I got out to pick up my pizza and I do not remember what happened....only what ppl told me. I know I started to feel odd on my way there. (I have a heart condition as someo of you know) I remember feeling a slight cramp in my chest and all of the sudden not being able to breathe...and the world started to spin and darkness fell. That is all I remember and it only lasted a moment.
I woke up a few days later in ICU/CCU.... My heart gave out it turned out. As a lot of you know I cook like a manic but I have been unable to eat as of late. (something I have talked about) My potassium fell so low that my heart shorted it out (simple terms to what happened) I actaully stopped being alive................yet again. Damn these EMT ppl....I mean really!
Anyways...I did not commit not even close. I just wanted a damn pizza and a bottle of something to numb the pain inside my head (I am so ashamed of that) and I died. But here I am...AGAIN!!! I am still in hospital but out of ICU (CCU) and I am in the cardic ward. Someone brought me my charger so this is my first contact...plus I have not been totally with it.
Also anyone worried about Mouse...she is fine. Thankfully I have a neighbor that looked in on her....granted she had to break the window but hey! I do not care. Mouse is important to me as should all life be outside of ours. (FYI...I am still highly medicated and so if I sound....looney that is why)
I have spent a few days "awake" if you will in ICU/CCU and I have missed you all. When I was able to log back in I couldn't believe the "love" I felt from you all. I had no idea my presence was something to be had. You all have humbled me.
Like the rest of you, I am going on one day soon....I just have something I have to do first. As a couple of you eluded to.
I am now 7 days sober and it feels.....down right odd..I still have cravings (in the time I have been awake and in even my dreams...yep seriously) I am more clear headed than I have been in a very long time...this is a good thing because my mind set has not changed and I know where I am headed. Now I just know I can get there a little sooner when the moment finally arrives. I owe a lot of this to someone dear to me....you know how you are my dear friend...as you sent me in the direction I was looking for....forever am I grateful to you.
I am alive however I am here for another few days and so I may not be online much if at all. They have me pretty sedated as I am still going not only through DT's but also a regium of Potassium and a bunch of other stuff. I have a nuclear test scheduled for later today to see the damange to my heart wall. (It was already bad before...so I can only image now)
Thank you all...for you kind and loving words and can I just say....I miss you all so much. I even had some odd...dreams about the people I chat to normally. They were good, do put your mind to rest on that...just interesting in the fact that I was already dead in the dreams but still talking to everyone. Alas...I blame the drugs. LOL
Again...I miss you..and I will talk to you as soon as I can and if that is not until next week or just here and there...know that I am thinking of you all and I cannot wait to get back to our chats!
Love,
Star Dust
Star!!!!! So glad you're okay now, and I'm hoping you have a speedy recovery. Um, also look forward to a bunch of frantic messages from me on discord heh..... we love and miss you!! <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and StarDust
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Hey everyone!
Love,
Star Dust
Glad you are back and becoming okay again... I really missed. I hope you get better soon <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
thank you all...I really do love you and have become so fond of you all....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DF90, mattwitt and 4 others
P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I'm glad you're okay.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, StarDust and PatKat
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Yay I'm so glad to hear from you!
I was really worried.
I was tempted to call the police and hospital and ask if they had someone called stardust (joking I wouldn't have)
I'm glad your doing better ... hopefully you get that pizza asap!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, StarDust, lv-gras and 1 other person
never getting better

never getting better

Apr 27, 2018
So glad to hear you're still here, albeit not in the best health. Stay positive my friend, you will get through this and be home with Mouse soon enough.

Thanks for getting back to us, we all missed you.
Please take care of yourself and get well soon <3

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, StarDust and PatKat
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
So I need a heart transplant if I wish to even surive....does anyone else find this ironic to no end? LOL!!!!! I refuse to be on one for obvious reasons, there are so many people in the world that need one vs me.
So without one I have been given the shelf life of 3 months..which works out perfectly to my timeline. But then again, I have known ppl with cancer that have been given 6 mos and live for 20. However that will not be me; obviously. But I am just saying.
FYI..I have had one of these test before and I will say again...OMG it's horrid. They induce you into a false cardiac event and for someone like me with heart damange it is painful and scary. I can handle a lot of things, I will be honest...anyone that knows me on here knows that to be true but dear lord and Jesus Christ on a cracker....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
They said if I stay stable for the next couple of days that I can go home and see me Mouse-A-Roo. I know she misses me as much as I miss her.t

Reactions: DeathBecomesMe, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
So I need a heart transplant if I wish to even surive....does anyone else find this ironic to no end? LOL!!!!! I refuse to be on one for obvious reasons, there are so many people in the world that need one vs me.
So without one I have been given the shelf life of 3 months..which works out perfectly to my timeline. But then again, I have known ppl with cancer that have been given 6 mos and live for 20. However that will not be me; obviously. But I am just saying.
FYI..I have had one of these test before and I will say again...OMG it's horrid. They induce you into a false cardiac event and for someone like me with heart damange it is painful and scary. I can handle a lot of things, I will be honest...anyone that knows me on here knows that to be true but dear lord and Jesus Christ on a cracker....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
They said if I stay stable for the next couple of days that I can go home and see me Mouse-A-Roo. I know she misses me as much as I miss her.t
I did not know i could get more depressed but i did after reading this... :(

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and StarDust
never getting better

never getting better

Apr 27, 2018
I'm sorry to read this Stardust. Sending hugs and my thoughts.

Fingers crossed you remain stable. Message any time for anything.

Good luck.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Rex
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Hey guys, totally still alive ATM! I was transferred into a different unit and I couldn't have any electronics in there due to the equipment. I am due to go home tomorrow with some in home health care. (yay @home in home health care...not so much) I am ready to see my Mouse-A-Roo, I miss her so much.

I have also missed being on here as well. I will do my best to catch up as I go. I am 2 weeks sober today (if my memory serves me correctly) and I feel great on that part. NGB you were not kidding at the clarity....still a little jittery but that is nothing compared to what I have been through over the last 2 weeks. SMH

If I am quite it is just because I am currently trying to transition back into my life outside of hospital.

Thank you all for the love and for the caring. I hope you are all "well" ...eh, you know what I mean.

Reactions: sky7, DeathBecomesMe, betteroffdead and 10 others
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Hey guys, totally still alive ATM! I was transferred into a different unit and I couldn't have any electronics in there due to the equipment. I am due to go home tomorrow with some in home health care. (yay @home in home health care...not so much) I am ready to see my Mouse-A-Roo, I miss her so much.

I have also missed being on here as well. I will do my best to catch up as I go. I am 2 weeks sober today (if my memory serves me correctly) and I feel great on that part. NGB you were not kidding at the clarity....still a little jittery but that is nothing compared to what I have been through over the last 2 weeks. SMH

If I am quite it is just because I am currently trying to transition back into my life outside of hospital.

Thank you all for the love and for the caring. I hope you are all "well" ...eh, you know what I mean.
Glad you are going home tomorrow yay!

Reactions: StarDust, lv-gras and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

SomeGuyDK

Sep 17, 2018
I dont know you, but im in tears after reading this thread. Wish you all the best.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
never getting better

never getting better

Apr 27, 2018

Lovely to hear from you again. Yes, the clear mind and feeling like you are coming back into yourself is very noticeable and such a great feeling. It will keep getting better too so keep going, you can do this.

Already told you this but you're doing really well, two weeks is a fantastic achievement and a big milestone. Make sure to treat yourself when you get home to something nice, you deserve it.

Look forward to speaking to you when you get home. Give Mouse a rub on the head from me

Take care Stardust and get well soon.

Reactions: StarDust, DF90 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals