• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Why does the bed-bug guy have to come around AT ALL?
He helps me get stuff done that I can't do because I'm depressed and stuff a lot. I struggle to keep up on certain tasks that are overwhelming to me. Like dealing with staying current on gov healthcare. You would think this should be the least of your worries but for someone like me who struggles to stay on top of these things. I struggle with motivation and easily frustrated with beauracracy lol! He helps me go grocery shopping because it's another thing I hate so much. I'm overwhelmed and indecisive in the store.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
lol envy. I always wanted a good dependable houseboy like that, but could never find a good enough one.
The best is when they pay you to let them help around the house, it's so cute, my favorite :happy:

Reactions: 262653, azucaramargo and Final Escape
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Why do u hope I get b
lol keep reading
I hoped *my doctor* got them.
Oh and be careful what plastic you store in, it will corrode some plastics.
Also, one bottle of the liquid diluted with two bottles of water will give you 1gallon, that's enough to treat a small apartment and everything in it. a 1 gallon size pressurized garden sprayer is ideal. De pressurize after use. Make your houseboy show you how. Make him do all of this for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653 and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
lol keep reading
I hoped *my doctor* got them.
Oh and be careful what plastic you store in, it will corrode some plastics.
Also, one bottle of the liquid diluted with two bottles of water will give you 1gallon, that's enough to treat a small apartment and everything in it. a 1 gallon size pressurized garden sprayer is ideal. De pressurize after use. Make your houseboy show you how. Make him do all of this for you.
Houseboy lol!
and wear a mouth/nose cover if youre spraying it around, keep your windows open while using it, don't inhake it or get it in your eyes. It's only a temporary irritant but still.
Thank u for this info :)

Last edited:
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
And get some fans, if you use the liquid mist spray you will want to blow the place dry as quick as possible to kill the smell. Stuff a towel under the door to block the smell from your neighbors, mine bitch about it.

Ok I think that about covers it. The wikipedia on permethrin explains toxicity, etc. Worth a glance.

Reactions: Final Escape
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Not really, my default experience of the world is now floaty, off-balance, and dreamlike. It happened overnight one day when I was 30. I was just walking around outside and suddenly got hit with what felt like a major dizzy spell. I had to sit down right away. Since then, life has felt totally surreal, and I'm always sort of lightheaded. It feels like I'm behind a layer of glass, and my senses are dulled. I have big problems with memory and concentration. That, along with the brain fog and fatigue that came with it, are the worst symptoms for me. Medical testing turned up nothing, predictably.

I can't be sure this is this case for you or that the information is even helpful however something similar happened to me. It took about 5 years and more hospital stays than I care to admit but the result came when I finally had what everyone at the time thought was a stroke...

Turns out it was no stroke at all and the hazy dream I had been living in was not related to my mental health (to which even I attributed it eventually)

I was having hemiplegic migraines. No actual pain with my "migraines" just a slew of unpleasant and persistent "auras" that are apparently quite common with these types of migraines. DIzzy, nauseous, spaced out, tensing and pulsing muscles, weak limbs to the point of sometimes being unable to walk.

Still it all started just like you said for me and since these types of migraines are not common and even less common when not associated with pain it's unlikely to even be thought of until you see a neurologist and even then I was on my third hospital stay before they figured it out.

TLDR: ask about silent migraines

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and Final Escape
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
He helps me get stuff done that I can't do because I'm depressed and stuff a lot. I struggle to keep up on certain tasks that are overwhelming to me. Like dealing with staying current on gov healthcare. You would think this should be the least of your worries but for someone like me who struggles to stay on top of these things. I struggle with motivation and easily frustrated with beauracracy lol! He helps me go grocery shopping because it's another thing I hate so much. I'm overwhelmed and indecisive in the store.
Well, ok. I still think you're meant for so much better. I really like not_a_robot's use of the term "houseboy" in this case.
I'm considering whether to go to a meetup with my friends, but don't know íf I can do it in this zombie state. I'm numb, they aren't. They are just being human beings, they talk about stuff and get react to things. I don't react to anything. I'm blunt and might say something that upsets them and I don't want to do that for them for our relationships in long-term. I feel like I can't empathize. Emotionally it doesn't matter whether I speak my mind about things we disagree with or not, if I do, they'll likely be upset, if I don't, then they don't. But it doesn't really affect me or stir any emotion in me. The world just goes on. Why would I go and stir that up, when I don't feel like I take any part or responsibility in what's going on?
I think you should go because seeing new people is a chance for you to learn and develop new ideas. You can control what you get out of the situation, and you bring to the table a perspective is valuable. If the topic your friends discuss is unrelatable, say so. Change the topic. Express your opinion. How are you certain that what you have to say is not something the others really feel but are just afraid/unable to verbalize? I really doubt that your saying your piece will threaten your long-term relationship. And, if you can't stand the interaction, get up and leave. I don't know, I just think so many people here on this site (me included) struggle with isolation, so I will always recommend the option of going out to mingle (if not with totally toxic people).

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Today I sat with my neighbor and I had blanked out during the conversation and missed the most crucial part of the story. Then by the time I realized and was tuned in again I had no idea what response I need to have lol! So it was embarrassing because I tried to fake a response in agreement. I didn't want to ask her to repeat half the story lol! This shit is horrible.

Maybe your neighbour just suck at telling interesting stories? Nice girl part of you still wants to pay attention, but the other part is like - nah I'm out.

Reactions: Final Escape, not_a_robot and azucaramargo
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Yes, frequently. It's a reason I don't like to go into public areas with huge groups of humans. If something sets me off, I do not want to dissociate around strangers.

Certain songs set it off. Certain smells. Certain sexual things set it off, and I'm gone for the entire act (I don't fuck anymore). It makes me feel crazy, which I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lennox and not_a_robot

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
If you've ever experienced lucid dreaming, you'll know the hazy quality of it. You know it's not real, but it sure does feel like it. That's de-realization, except it's in real life, all the time. Really fucks with your head.
That sounds like fun. I love becoming lucid in a dream...

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I used to have panic attacks where I would experience dissassociation. I don't really have them anymore.