Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
i did eventually want to get one and i know that shits probably gonna hurt a bit lol

Reactions: Dliena
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
No, they're trashy! lol

Many people end up having them removed, which is even more painful.

• Yay!
Reactions: Hardcore_Henry
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i have 5 & want more. i even made it a reason to not kms at 1 point bc, 'Don't u wanna see what ur dream tatts would look like?' lol. i was supposed to be tatted out by now but unfortunately they're so expensive</3

my fav 1's either my 4 leaf clover on my tummy, or the 'serva me, servabo te' quote on my upper left arm.

Last edited:
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
i have 5 & want more. i even made it a reason to not kms at 1 point bc, 'Don't u wanna see what ur dream tatts would look like?' lol. i was supposed to be tatted out by now but unfortunately they're so expensive</3

my fav 1's either my 4 leaf clover on my tummy, or the 'serva me, servabo te' quote on my upper left arm.
nice :sunglasses: what else did you want to get?

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
nice :sunglasses: what else did you want to get?
wayyyyy too many to list, haha, i have 3 photo albums for my potential tatts. 1 of the main ones though was an ouroboros.

do yk what you'd wanna get for ur 1st??

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Tattoos can hurt depending on the spot where you plan making them.
I have a very simple one which had a date of the time I released my first Android AOSP operating system for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with 2 guys from India, 1 guy from Zimbabwe and one from the now called "Hackerville" in Romania. It was interesting time, where things were easy and I'm still in contact with that one guy from India and Zimbabwe.
I'm planning on getting a second one but I have to pick one design out of 4 templates.

Reactions: struggles_inc and Hardcore_Henry
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
it wouldn't load :( but i <3 Silent Hill so i'm already a fan of it. i wanna get something from a video game tatted too! the Cheshire Cat from Alice: Madness Returns. IMG 9206

• Love
Reactions: Dliena, psp3000 and Hardcore_Henry
Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
Tattoos can hurt depending on the spot where you plan making them.
I have a very simple one which had a date of the time I released my first Android AOSP operating system for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with 2 guys from India, 1 guy from Zimbabwe and one from the now called "Hackerville" in Romania. It was interesting time, where things were easy and I'm still in contact with that one guy from India and Zimbabwe.
I'm planning on getting a second one but I have to pick one design out of 4 templates.
Gottdamn, what's the second one you're leaning towards?

it wouldn't load :( but i <3 Silent Hill so i'm already a fan of it. i wanna get something from a video game tatted too! the Cheshire Cat from Alice: Madness Returns.
blegh its the "Halo of the Sun" cult symbol, the cat would def make for a good tattoo though 👍

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
i have 2 cat tattoos

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, psp3000 and Hardcore_Henry
jacarandagarden

jacarandagarden

Errare humanum est
Jan 14, 2024
My friend says she'll give me a stick and poke sometime. I want her to do a hollow star with a rounded outline (rather than sharp angles) on my hip. I also want professional tattoos. I've always wanted multiple Hunter x Hunter tattoos all on my body since that animanga is basically my everything lol

onyx559

onyx559

Hiraeth
Apr 12, 2023
I have 10 tattoos, 3 are small stick and pokes. My first tattoo is my biggest a thigh piece. I got it at a tattoo convention by a great artist from portland OR. I was scared about the pain but it was in an area that I had self harmed in so it actually wasnt painful at all. I even have a girl in bondage on my ribs that didn't even hurt and people say the ribs are pretty bad. My tiny cupcake on my face is my least painful

• Wow
Reactions: Hardcore_Henry and psp3000
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I have small stick and poke. Done by myself. It didn't hurt, but I have high pain tolerance from years of chronic pains

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No. Not something I'd want for myself but, they've always fascinated me. A relative is covered in them and as a child, I used to think he was so cool. Like, he'd just sat there one day and let someone draw all over him. 😆

Some tattoo artists are incredible too. The effects they create. I used to like watching Tattoo Fixers which must have been even more challenging because they were covering old tatts up. The amount that came from drunken holidays in Magaluf. Lol!

Reactions: Dliena, Hardcore_Henry and psp3000
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Gottdamn, what's the second one you're leaning towards?
I was looking either for a Mercedes W201 side view without colors, with not to many details or maybe some gothic like designs which were based on my art that was improved by some guy on fiver.

I used to own a Mercedes W201 190D and I loved this small oldie. I would rly like to buy one again but maybe once I settle in Poland. This car wasn't flawless and had issues like cracking dashboard due to sun exposure but hell, I loved this piece of junk that I imported from Bulgaria. I paid like 500$ for it, I was running it on truck diesel and old engine oil and people were looking at it as if this would be a Maybach. Often times (especially the old folks) were coming to me on supermarket parking lot and asking all kinds of questions. Even though I treated it poorly and I had to shut it off with a red leaver in the engine compartment, it never broke, I always got to my destination and the seats were very soft like my couch XD

Hardcore_Henry

Hardcore_Henry

Water Drinker
Dec 24, 2023
I was looking either for a Mercedes W201 side view without colors, with not to many details or maybe some gothic like designs which were based on my art that was improved by some guy on fiver.
that would actually seem cool, i can kind of picture it in my head.
I used to own a Mercedes W201 190D and I loved this small oldie. I would rly like to buy one again but maybe once I settle in Poland. This car wasn't flawless and had issues like cracking dashboard due to sun exposure but hell, I loved this piece of junk that I imported from Bulgaria. I paid like 500$ for it, I was running it on truck diesel and old engine oil and people were looking at it as if this would be a Maybach. Often times (especially the old folks) were coming to me on supermarket parking lot and asking all kinds of questions. Even though I treated it poorly and I had to shut it off with a red leaver in the engine compartment, it never broke, I always got to my destination and the seats were very soft like my couch XD
Nice! i used to own an old f150, it was older than i was at the time and i had gotten it at an auction. it was so wonky, gas gauge didn't work so i would have to guesstimate what would be left in the tank. power steering was a bitch. so much more, but i loved it cause it was my first car and it got me from A to B. had so many great memories with it.

you got me feeling nostalgic lol

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No, they're trashy! lol

Many people end up having them removed, which is even more painful.
Thanks!

I've got 5, plus some piercings.

I personally love them.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Little_Suzy, struggles_inc and 1 other person
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Yep got 1 perma dragon tat on my upper left arm and will be getting another on my other arm.

• Love
Reactions: Hardcore_Henry and Myforevercharlie
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

life is a highway and i wanna wreck my car
Jun 24, 2023
I have multiple tattoos. It can hurt or not whether you pick a needle and a place right.
For the first tattoo I would recommend backside arms. Pick a sketch with thin outlines so the artist won't have to work on the same spot for a long time (more ink = thicker needle = more pain). Consider allergies. Some ink colours consist of materials you could be allergic to, for example red ink. Finally, use a protective layer and take care of your tattoo, and you will be totally ok!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hardcore_Henry and Myforevercharlie
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Thanks!

I've got 5, plus some piercings.

I personally love them.

:)):)):)) It's a popular opinion, and I mean no disrespect.

This negative perception of tattoos stems from the fact that many people have poor-quality tattoos.

If you have good quality tattoos and a cool style, I won't think they're trashy. If you love them, I love them for you!

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
One on my left bicep. Planning to get it removed

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
three, ones a stick and poke i did when i was 12, other two are professional. i want to be completely covered but money and anxiety get in the way.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I'm curious . Why?
Well it was some band logo and i just dont like having it anymore. Ill probably keep it anyway since it can be covered, but there seems to be animosity towards people with tattoos

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Relic
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
animosity towards people with tattoos
That is one of the reasons I got them. And long hair. In the 90's people were like "back off Satan" when I went out. But the more you try to conform, the less people like and respect you. Certain things act as a filter, I have found that I would never want to be near people who are offended by tattoos or anything else I like.

• Love
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and Rocinante
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Well it was some band logo and i just dont like having it anymore. Ill probably keep it anyway since it can be covered, but there seems to be animosity towards people with tattoos
The people that are dear to me don't give a fuck even if I was a walking metallic picture.

My tattoos all have a personal meaning to me. But even if they didn't. I personally don't like ' preppy people '
But to each his own.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rocinante
DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
None. Not my cup of tea.
One of my ex's was so into tattoos. She had very ornate ones. It's a beautiful art form and an interesting history of scarification to tattooing. My understanding is the name came from the sound the instrument would make back in the day. It's cool how every one can have a story and you can tell a story with them. Some can be so well done that it's almost like a walking stained glass window. Some, however, are just trash. Plenty of those out there.

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I've thought about getting a tattoo but at the same time I don't think I there's anything I want to have permanently put onto my skin. Plus my mom would never let me hear the end of it.

Reactions: DarkRange55
BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
I've got 6 and I really want to get more. The main one I still want to get is Shenron from Dragon Ball.
My favourite one I got is sort of like a sugar skull. The guy who does my tattoos designed it for me

Reactions: Green Destiny