F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
IUD is available with no hormones. It's 99.999 percent effective and cheap.

If you decide to stay alive I recommend it.
I wish they had given me this option but the abortion clinic only pushed hormones and so did the doctor I went to see. Fucked up huh? Being set up to for more potential abortions. The true reason for abortion being legal is actually very sinister and I won't go into that but it's actually about depopulation of certain groups. It's just sold under the guise of liberating women and woman's choice.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I wish I'd went with adoption but that would be very hard too.

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
I wish they had given me this option but the abortion clinic only pushed hormones and so did the doctor I went to see. Fucked up huh? Being set up to for more potential abortions. The true reason for abortion being legal is actually very sinister and I won't go into that but it's actually about depopulation of certain groups. It's just sold under the guise of liberating women and woman's choice.

I have a feeling that we all agree on that if abortion is legal then suicide should not only be legal but assisted.

Reactions: tearsinrain and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yea I agree, if it's cool to kill babies for no good reason than why is assisted suicide illegal? Doesn't make any sense that babies are less human. It's pretty much living as soon as the cells combine and stuff.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
It's crazy the insane society we have the privilege of coming into lol! It blows my mind the sadistic shit that happens in the world and it's passed off as normal and acceptable.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Both should be legal but you can't equate abortion with a fully formed human.

Reactions: Pallf and ScaredOfLife
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Both should be legal but you can't equate abortion with a fully formed human.

I agree with Smilla on this one. Please, Final Escape, when you leave this planet don't go feeling guilt over the abortions. Really, in my eyes you are a hero because life is nothing but suffering and you didn't bring those children into this cruel world.

Reactions: Final Escape, shattered dreams, Smilla and 1 other person
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I think one of my reasons for dying is to avoid humiliation that comes with having failed at life in like every area. This is my main reason plus trying to avoid homelessness and destitution.

Yes, complete failure in all areas. It is embarrassing to drive the horrible beat up car I have with no a/c in 112 degree weather. I cannot live on $12,000 a year in Las Vegas. I am already physically dying because of this, I just need to speed it up.

On the subject of abortion, there was an absolutely legitimate reason for my mom to abort me. For the first 3 months, my mom was getting drunk constantly and did not know she was pregnant. She quit when she found out, but it was way too late so I ended up with full blown fetal alcohol syndrome. Fetal alcohol syndrome is a death sentence in itself as life expectancy is only 34 years old. It also guarantees a horrible life of poverty, jail, and homelessness. I hate to say this, but my mom should have had an abortion. If she was alive now, I would tell her this.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
a video about who really benefits by making abortion legal and indiscriminately available for any reason. How it impacts gender relations and effects society.

Last edited:
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes, complete failure in all areas. It is embarrassing to drive the horrible beat up car I have with no a/c in 112 degree weather. I cannot live on $12,000 a year in Las Vegas. I am already physically dying because of this, I just need to speed it up.

On the subject of abortion, there was an absolutely legitimate reason for my mom to abort me. For the first 3 months, my mom was getting drunk constantly and did not know she was pregnant. She quit when she found out, but it was way too late so I ended up with full blown fetal alcohol syndrome. Fetal alcohol syndrome is a death sentence in itself as life expectancy is only 34 years old. It also guarantees a horrible life of poverty, jail, and homelessness. I hate to say this, but my mom should have had an abortion. If she was alive now, I would tell her this.
I get what you're saying but the real issue is about prevention of this stuff in the first place. Was your mother a single mom as well? Mine was. I don't think abortion should never be used, but as of now abortions happen very indiscriminately. Often it's not because of rape, incest, or something wrong with the baby.

Last edited:
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I don't care what others think.

Humiliation means nothing to me. I did not fail at life nor did I fail at anything, I was born into circumstances which were impossible to succeed at. Fuck what people think.

Yep. My sentiments exactly. We're all sentenced to the same hellscape. Absolutely no one is "succeeding" here. I mean, look at it this way. Imagine, if you will, a chain gang of prisoners covered in feces marching in an endless desert. Now imagine if one of those same prisoners felt like they were suddenly "failing" compared to the others because they weren't walking as fast as they should, or they didn't smell as good as the person in front of them, or they felt generally inadequate in some other way compared to everyone else in the line. Meanwhile, they're just one, out of countless other condemned, walking in circles within an endless wasteland, covered in shit, for no reason whatsoever, only to someday be discarded & forgotten as the line continues its insane march to nowhere. The idea of someone "losing" or "being embarrassed" in that kind of nightmarish situation is downright laughable. The whole damn lot of them have lost and, let's not forget, are totally encrusted in shit from head to toe. Just like we are. All of us. Just by being alive. It's impossible for one to be humiliated when literally everyone is languishing in the same medieval style purgatory of this planet (and by extension existence itself). Pity the living & envy the dead. They're the only ones fit to mock the rest of us.

blackdeath_main.jpg

Reactions: Luke, Tiburcio, Threads and 1 other person
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
I get what you're saying but the real issue is about prevention of this stuff in the first place. Was your mother a single mom as well? Mine was. I don't think abortion should never be used, but as of now abortions happen very indiscriminately. Often it's not because of rape, incest, or something wrong with the baby.

No my mom and dad got married when he found out she was pregnant. They stayed married for 25 years until my dad suddenly died of a heart attack at 47 years old.

Reactions: Final Escape