joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
There is one thing that I've always wanted to do, very risky but some kind of cross country journey, then upon reaching my destination, finding a nice spot to ctb.

What's your last adventure going to be?

Reactions: Death_is_Escape, Boxoftools, Life+me=error and 4 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
no. I plan to move to a different city every year so assholes never feel like they know me for long. Only in legal weed states. That's enough adventure for me, just learning new bus routes every year. I'm old and frail.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lennox, Intelligent Ape, Boxoftools and 6 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I was considering M but it may become a serious issue in case I'll back out, so I guess I'll settle for vanilla, no additives.

Reactions: not_a_robot
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
There is one thing that I've always wanted to do, very risky but some kind of cross country journey, then upon reaching my destination, finding a nice spot to ctb.

No. I did all of my adventuring and my whole "bucket list" before starting my final decision to CTB, then I waited a year from that moment to make sure I still want to.

Reactions: Lennox, Ruffian, DreamCatcher and 1 other person
Ambie

Ambie

Jun 13, 2019
Wish i could but I'm chronically ill and pretty much bedbound.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lennox, Coolchicka, lululoo and 5 others
LSD_ie

LSD_ie

Jun 17, 2019
no. I plan to move to a different city every year so assholes never feel like they know me for long. Only in legal weed states. That's enough adventure for me, just learning new bus routes every year. I'm old and frail.

As far as adventure, I'm in the same vein. I plan to move away and ctb where no one knows me. Ideally, I want to go missing. It's sort of exciting

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: joshe, Maksimka Ai, Life+me=error and 4 others
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019

Yup! Planning on a cross country drive to meet up with all my close friends and family, then leaving my car with some friends and then flying to the place and doing it there.

Plus those who know me know I love adventures, so finding some creative way to make it not look like a suicide or just disappearing while exploring the world would be perfect.

I'm working on picking out a nice spot right now, have a few good ideas. I won't be able to travel with meds so a mechanical method will probably be it if I'm outside of the US

Last edited:
Reactions: Faraway1990, Notcutoutforlife, Ruffian and 1 other person
Loli

Loli

highly flammable
May 25, 2019
Planning to go to a private fetish party. Get wrecked, get laid.

• Wow
Reactions: Boxoftools, Life+me=error and Ruffian
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm actually planning one big adventure in a few months, hopefully to get laid overseas (where it is legal and I will pay for it of course). If I fail to do so, then I plan to CTB before the end of 2019. If I succeed, then I will continue to live on to 2020 and see what is in store in my life.

Reactions: Loli
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Yes, I always knew I wasn't going to get a lot out of life. I thought maybe I had a chance to be a writer until I started seriously reading. It's just very difficult, and now people don't read. I would like to see California; that would be my last outing. Ideally then jump off the GGB in San Fran before they put up that dreadful net. I wouldn't have the nerve, I know it. So I would just get a really nice hotel near the desert and do SN or the TCA cocktail. Would love to be a missing person as someone else mentioned, but I thin it would be hard for me.

Reactions: disableddoll
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Yes, I always knew I wasn't going to get a lot out of life. I thought maybe I had a chance to be a writer until I started seriously reading. It's just very difficult, and now people don't read. I would like to see California; that would be my last outing. Ideally then jump off the GGB in San Fran before they put up that dreadful net. I wouldn't have the nerve, I know it. So I would just get a really nice hotel near the desert and do SN or the TCA cocktail. Would love to be a missing person as someone else mentioned, but I thin it would be hard for me.
I wanted to jump off the GGB. Is the net complete yet?

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
YES yes yes that's exactly what I want to do. I am planning on renting a nice car and just drive all around. I want to live it up in a way.

Reactions: joshe
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
I wanted to jump off the GGB. Is the net complete yet?
It won't be complete until 2021. If things change maybe you, me and Life+me=error could link arms and jump with T-shirts saying something like Fuck the Net. Or Fund Real Change not empty nets. Idk I wish I could protest that thing publicly. It's so stupid I can't get over it. I want to jump just to rebel against it.

Reactions: Throwaway9787
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Reasons why not:
Tired
Lazy
To much tortured from humans

If i could enjoy it i might had some srsly issus to kill myself and a good reason to stay alive

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot and joshe
CanIGo

CanIGo

Mar 8, 2019
I'd like to go see Moab & ctb out camping. I don't want to tell anyone where I'm going, or see anyone on the way. Just slip away, then go away.

• Love
joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
I'd like to go see Moab & ctb out camping. I don't want to tell anyone where I'm going, or see anyone on the way. Just slip away, then go away.

The Moab desert is supposedly a special place, many people go out there and in fact never return!

Would like to go to a desert myself, find a nice little spot overlooking some mountain ridges, and make my peace with life.
Reasons why not:
Tired
Lazy
To much tortured from humans

If i could enjoy it i might had some srsly issus to kill myself and a good reason to stay alive

True, that's the danger I suppose, once you let go to the idea of ctb for a while, there is a possibly you will lose interest in it.

But these thoughts have been going around my mind for 7 years so I think they are fairly strong.

Also I get was you mean about the tiredness, many times my depression actually saved me from ctb because I was too tired
YES yes yes that's exactly what I want to do. I am planning on renting a nice car and just drive all around. I want to live it up in a way.

Careful with the live it up method, I heard of one guy who went down to Mexico and found a new lease on life after he had given up everything!

But in all serious that's probably the best outcome, that somehow you find a reason to live.

For me, I feel i have tried enough and just want a peaceful surrounding to end my suffering.

What do you mean people don't read? Just curious as a reading writing enthusiast myself, I thought with online more people are reading than ever! Fair maybe you get paid less but still a viable goal in my eyes.

For me I think I'll rough it, get as close to nature as I can, then go, maybe a bike hike or just a private leave I can camp out for a week

Last edited:
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I'm doing it now. i moved to the city. so I'll spend time out here and work for awhile until i ctb.

thrwaway99

thrwaway99

Student
Mar 24, 2019
Chances are a bigger adventure awaits after ctb.

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
When the time comes, I plan on leaving the house to my niece and nephew, donate the household to Goodwill, sell any valuables, and use that money, along with the money I've saved over the years, book an expensive hotel room, eat an expensive meal, and if I see a homeless person, I'd give them whatever money I had left over, except enough for gas, then drive to some national park and find a secluded peaceful spot, and cbt. My husbands job moves him around, so I can't really plan a definite city/state now, but I know how at least it will go down. I just hope I can hold out until then. I can't rush, and I can't get desperate and F it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
I'm doing it now. i moved to the city. so I'll spend time out here and work for awhile until i ctb.

Curious on how the city is an adventure for you? I'm looking to get out into nature
When the time comes, I plan on leaving the house to my niece and nephew, donate the household to Goodwill, sell any valuables, and use that money, along with the money I've saved over the years, book an expensive hotel room, eat an expensive meal, and if I see a homeless person, I'd give them whatever money I had left over, except enough for gas, then drive to some national park and find a secluded peaceful spot, and cbt. My husbands job moves him around, so I can't really plan a definite city/state now, but I know how at least it will go down. I just hope I can hold out until then. I can't rush, and I can't get desperate and F it up.

If i could hold out enough and didn't have this crushing pain in my head and chest I'd probably save up for a year and start van touring, at least then I would feel more freedom for a while and may even last a couple years. But alas, the other side is calling me

• Hugs
Reactions: Pilum Muralis
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
Been thinking about that, but I don't really have a bucket list. It would be cool to have someone to do things with though.

Reactions: joshe and fisil
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
The Moab desert is supposedly a special place, many people go out there and in fact never return!

Would like to go to a desert myself, find a nice little spot overlooking some mountain ridges, and make my peace with life.

True, that's the danger I suppose, once you let go to the idea of ctb for a while, there is a possibly you will lose interest in it.

But these thoughts have been going around my mind for 7 years so I think they are fairly strong.

Also I get was you mean about the tiredness, many times my depression actually saved me from ctb because I was too tired

Careful with the live it up method, I heard of one guy who went down to Mexico and found a new lease on life after he had given up everything!

But in all serious that's probably the best outcome, that somehow you find a reason to live.

For me, I feel i have tried enough and just want a peaceful surrounding to end my suffering.

What do you mean people don't read? Just curious as a reading writing enthusiast myself, I thought with online more people are reading than ever! Fair maybe you get paid less but still a viable goal in my eyes.

For me I think I'll rough it, get as close to nature as I can, then go, maybe a bike hike or just a private leave I can camp out for a week
IME people don't read past the second sentence of email, so I find it hard to believe anyone reads for pleasure anymore. It's not my only reason. It's nice people are still responding to this thread - I thought it was a nice one whoever started it. What is funny is that since you posted this I actually changed my mind on this. I came here at a time when I wanted a quick, painless method, and of course there are none. After that episode I decided to stay here and learn a method or two and practice. Mental health issues have been bad, but the immediate need to off myself has subsided. However, as a chronic pain sufferer if my pain starts to go up again and I become as debilitated as some people here, I want to have as a many reliable methods as possible. My life has changed a little since this post, and I thought up something I'd really like to write about, and it's non-fiction. I always saw myself writing short stories or a novel, but it's a topic I'm interested in. I have to do some research on what's already been published and other done on other media. I don't need to reinvent the wheel.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Curious on how the city is an adventure for you? I'm looking to get out.

I've been in the country my whole life. it's boring to me.

J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
I'm in mid-Bucket List now. Until late August or mid-Sept latests all being well.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and joshe
C

Coolchicka

Jul 20, 2018
You lucky mfs that can actually move away and shit. My family watches me like a hawk; it's hard enough to find some alone time to CTB let alone go somewhere I'd like. Enough with the whining though, I genuinely wish y'all the best.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
You lucky mfs that can actually move away and shit. My family watches me like a hawk; it's hard enough to find some alone time to CTB let alone go somewhere I'd like. Enough with the whining though, I genuinely wish y'all the best.
sorry to hear that. i legit cut my family off and they don't know where exactly im at in the city. can't take any risks of them finding me.

Reactions: joshe and Coolchicka
D

Death_is_Escape

Student
Jul 26, 2019

CTB is going to be My biggest adventure!

Reactions: Menschenfeind
Intelligent Ape

Intelligent Ape

Evolutionary dead end
Jun 23, 2019
Nothing outstanding. Leave job, spend money, sometimes prostitutes, sometimes weed. A few quiet months before a last journey.