S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
Don't you just love having little to no support, having to move around a lot to survive or be trapped in a dead end situation, no money, people always looking down on you as retarded. Somehow you're too stupid to understand how to make good choices, yet you deliberately make bad choices to make things intentionally worse for yourself. And you're too evil to be trustworthy, even though you're clearly in a vulnerable position which would not benefit anyone.

Man it's so great! Yeah this is really the life, drifting everywhere with no opportunities. Time to go to the next hostile place and get told I have a bad attitude and I'm an idiot, wow can't wait!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Spiritual survivor, artificial_ineptness, Foresight and 12 others
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
i feel this :( its horrid

Reactions: niki wonoto
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
What society in the world are we talking about? American?

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Yep, we are set up to fail at every level at the bottom. Conversely, the wealthy class cannot lose no matter how they play the game.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
*raises hand*

Here.

I'm on government disability which pays out drastically lower than anyone would need here to cover Rent, Food, other necessities and bills.

It's laugable really. We are way below the poverty line + the government obviously knows about it…. So i live in this first world country, among people my age who enjoy luxuries i will *never* have… Like being married… If i were to marry (not that this is in any way imminent- my now-ex bf dumped me by text and refused to say why a couple of weekd back) i would lose my disability funds. I would immediately become a burden for the individual i marry…my medication bill alone is crazy. (Right now all but $150 approx is covered and my *parents* cover that because no one ekse can/will.. Can you say embarrassing???

So it's impossible to make ends meet. I go to the food bank. I'm in a gifting group where people give lots of thigs away for free as they don't like/need them or they're 1 day expired… But in those groups are well-to-do stay at home mums or people who own their own busjnesses… and what they donus they seem to sit on the sites and watch for whatever they'd frivolously like to try…

I would need the food or go hungry- not that i care anymore but when i did, it irked me,,, They have faster internet and are obvously more on the ball or have an insude track because the food is always gifted already b4 i get chance to look, see, refresh, look again…

Just wow.

So what i get from the government, just to give you an idea, doesnt even cover RENT in full in my area. Geeze. How do we the disabled makr up the difference when as chronically ill with invisible systemic illness we are told to rest rest rest and listen to our bodies… it'd awful. It's living versus surviving…

And we are kept this way ON PURPOSE.
I wish i understood why.

tears crying GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: Sleepdrifter and Lostandlooking
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Don't you just love having little to no support, having to move around a lot to survive or be trapped in a dead end situation, no money, people always looking down on you as retarded. Somehow you're too stupid to understand how to make good choices, yet you deliberately make bad choices to make things intentionally worse for yourself. And you're too evil to be trustworthy, even though you're clearly in a vulnerable position which would not benefit anyone.

Man it's so great! Yeah this is really the life, drifting everywhere with no opportunities. Time to go to the next hostile place and get told I have a bad attitude and I'm an idiot, wow can't wait!

You are not alone :wink:

Some people become outcasts of society - no matter if they did something wrong, or not.

Some people even manage to get societal institutions turned against them, even though they themselves did nothing wrong - that's me...

I hope that you will get out of your predicament eventually.

Reactions: Spiritual survivor, Journeytoletgo and Foresight