S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Oh wow, good to see so many people agree here. If I mentioned this to me friends most of them would just agrue back. Although unlike some people here, I don't think humans will fix anything. Humans are humans, the people in power will be greedy, they put themselves over the greater good, the government will continue run away or look for alternatives solutions that doesn't fix things. That's just how it is to me.

Reactions: redeyepiranha
I

IanUK

Mar 25, 2021
Crimes and discrimination aside, society still sucks for me. Most people are stuck in a loop of wake up work eat sleep, annual pay raise don't make up for inflation, then people who's friends with their boss just gets to bullshit their way through work. If you have a crime record it ruins your entire life even if it's like 20 years ago. (or so I'm told) If you have social anxiety, society just middle fingers you cause you need to socialize with other people to live. Schools are more focused on passing than making it a valuable experience, oh and half the shit you learn you forget after the exam is over. There was no point to it, but nope still gotta teach it. You have to follow this stereo typical society accepted personality or everyone spites you. Some large companies just leechs their employees who's been paid as little as possible. Taxes is high as fuck for middle class citizens in some places for no reason in particular, while rich people evades taxes.
The point is this world is just a shit hole to live in and I want out.
Yes for me society and humanity has always been my problem. From my earliest age that I can remember I have never made friends. I can communicate but I don't trust people or want them in my life. Animals are great and they are my best friends. As for humans I just can't connect on any level so yeah your words are spot on.

Reactions: Scythe