Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Did anyone here feel like they would CTB some months ago but for whatever reason didn't even attempt seriously.

And now, your life is a huge burden to live daily because you can't go through with it ?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Spiny Lobster, voyager and 5 others
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
I agree I half assed my attempts but next time, there will be no more failures. My brain will be mush.

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and Deleted member 18655
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I had a shotgun in my mouth last week. Didn't pull the trigger. @CTBus knows about it, that's my dawg.

I found a huge bottle of sedatives that expired in 2012 here in my Aunt's basement owned by someone that died.. I've been high all week, and happy. They've stopped the voices in my head. After I run out of these pills, I don't know what I'm going to do.

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
Haha, story of my life! I was dead set on ending it all in May. I got the SN in April, and I was certain May would be it for me. But, I opted to try to recover instead, so I'm still here. I'm still quite miserable and still suffering from suicidal thoughts. I don't know what to think some days. I'm just trying to take life day by day at this point

M

Muirthemne

Mar 1, 2020
I was planning to end it all in April, but then I just didn't. I've regretted it ever since, but I still can't find the guts to do the right thing.

P

ptsdgoblin

Aug 17, 2020
Yeah, I thought I'd end it when lockdown started, then again a couple months later, now here we are. I feel so trapped. It would be so much easier to cope with if there was an actual end date for all of this but I hear that's not how viruses work, unfortunately. So for now I feel like I'm in limbo no matter what I do.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
Lilmeowssi

Lilmeowssi

I just want peace
Sep 6, 2019
Planned to end it last year in May and then again in November and the last time was a month ago.
I am fearing I will never be able to go trough with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
I'm a realtor and currently have a luxury listing in a high-rise condo tower that I almost jumped off of last month.

I didn't because I was so depressed and anxious I felt everyone I came across knew that I had that in mind and could notice how skittish I felt. So I showed the property to a another agent and their customer and left.

I also couldn't stop thinking about all the crazy consequences that would happen like all the residents suing not only my family but my company for having this asshole realtor do that and traumatizing all of them.

Thankfully I discovered SS around the same time and found much better methods to consider to keep the collateral damage down as much as possible.

Damn.

I just admitted that. Feels good.

• Love
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and ptsdgoblin
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
On May 23 I was in a hotel room and had gone through the SN regime up to mixing the SN solution. I couldn't do it, though. Soon after, police showed up at the hotel with an old friend of mine. They'd found me.

A few weeks later I was in my guest bedroom and had gotten to the same point, but couldn't "pull the trigger."

I regret that I didn't succeed that first day.