Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
It's been like this for years to me. For me the "darkness" is a description for my depression, anxiety, psychosis etc. that I'm dealing with that makes my mind dark and clouded btw. Although for you it can be something completely different if you will. Anybody else feel this way? I'm so tired of it tbh. I just want to be free...

• Hugs
Reactions: charcoalcat, Joarga, J&L383 and 12 others
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
Yeah, thats called my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, newave3, GoatHerder and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
It's been like this for years to me. For me the "darkness" is a description for my depression, anxiety, psychosis etc. that I'm dealing with that makes my mind dark and clouded btw. Although for you it can be something completely different if you will. Anybody else feel this way? I'm so tired of it tbh. I just want to be free...
Dark.... Foggy..... And about to hit an iceberg. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: charcoalcat, DefinitelyReady, sugarb and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, I see life itself as darkness and death as the freedom from the darkness. I want to be free but I can't because of how heavily restricted suicide methods are

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Kit1 and newave3
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Definetly feels dark. Especially considering that I'm losing blocks of time since when my anxiety gets high i start to dissociate and chunks of my day are just missing, or brain fog is so bad I don't remember what I did an hour ago. A lot of my memory is just.. dark.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowman, VentureOverwatch, GuessWhosBack and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
For me, it's more just reluctance of slogging through life and a massive amount of resentment at having to do so paired with frustration that I feel trapped here (as in, I don't want to CTB while my Dad is still alive.) I do get very unhappy too but the more common emotion is just feeling utterly pissed off with it all and exhausted.

I don't know that I feel utterly trapped. I think you have to change things in life to effect changes in your mood. That can be incredibly difficult but, it's possible. For me, it feels more like I've tried out plenty of things and none really worked. I'm currently doing what for me is the best out of a lot of worse options but, it still doesn't feel worth it. So, I suppose I feel trapped by feeling like I simply can't make life work for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, not-2-b-the-answer and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Just feels pointless carrying on and then feel selfish for wanting to end my life or even being depressed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Joarga and not-2-b-the-answer
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Yep...

Everything goes to shit as soon as it feels like things are going right.

Life is one giant punch to the crotch.

You either become corrupt to gain the advantage or let yourself become a victim.

I choose neither and am in limbo. Because life is not for me. Not in its current condition.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: charcoalcat, untothedepths, Daydream Believer and 3 others
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul Ā« MtF Ā»
Nov 13, 2023
I call it hell. My daily and painful hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: charcoalcat, Leiden, Kit1 and 3 others
emptyenvelopes

emptyenvelopes

Student
Jun 15, 2024
Yes. Very often I feel like dead leaves just blowing through life. I feel the sun on my skin and I get through the day. But nothing pierced through to the core of me. And just like you can't revive a dead leaf, I don't know how to revive myself either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and not-2-b-the-answer
VentureOverwatch

VentureOverwatch

Aug 18, 2024
100%

It just feels like I'm surviving at this point, I have tried too better myself and get myself out of this darkness, but I give up,

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
stayedtoolong

stayedtoolong

September ā™”
Aug 13, 2024
Yes. BPD adds to it lol. The chronic emptiness and apathy is endless.

• Hugs
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I feel less in the dark and more closed in. Not so much a cage as a wildlife reserve. I can roam, but not very farā€¦ Obligations and laws get in the way.

As much as I appreciate modern conveniences, I often just want to walk. Walk out on the prairie, away from people, roads, fences, family, and cars, beyond phonecalls and light pollution, and just sit and run and do whatever in a great flat neverending expanse of grass waving in the wind

Or to fly. Or wander an empty city.

but I can't

• Hugs
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
Severely dark and trapped. Unbearable

Reactions: charcoalcat