iloveeetreeeess1

iloveeetreeeess1

Sep 18, 2023
Im not sure how to explain it, but I am actually done with life. I have no goals, or love to give anymore. I tried to play apart in this world, get a job, go to school, be a productive member of society. but I really dont want to do it anymore, but all I'm met with is shame and guilt for giving up. Like giving up makes me a coward, or weak. Just wondering if anyone else has been feeling this way

• Hugs
Reactions: Sandy9, Lost cherry, sad_rock and 11 others
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
Me too. I've already lost hopes. I don't have any goals and no motivation. I'm working just for the sake of doing it. I don't want to, this doesn't make sense. Why keep going if don't have anything to?
I'm not sure if I'm concerned as being viewed as a coward if I go, but I'm feeling a coward for not being able to end my life.
I have the meaningless daily routine, but its still easier than going to the trouble to CTB. Hope one day I'll be able to do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ijustwanttorest, mywayout, sad_rock and 7 others
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Definitely. I haven't made up my mind fully yet. Logic says yes, stubbornness says no, heart swings like a pendulum at a wife swap club. I feel I'll pick a direction 'soon'.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, MatrixPrisoner, Sylveon and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yeap given up all hope on ever having a romantic relationship, given up all hope on ever having a job i want programmer, given up on all hope for life, as it current exists it's not fit for purpose

• Hugs
Reactions: Enabran255, Praestat_Mori, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I have given up on life. I do not fit in anywhere anymore. Everything only gets worse as time goes on. My health problems are chronic and the ailments get worse with time. I am older than most people here on Sanctioned Suicide. I never wanted to grow old. It would have been best to die young. The only advantage of getting older is life experience and knowledge. But the price to pay for this is an aging body. Of course, there will be euthanasia in the future, but I can´t wait for that law change. Some of my relatives are older than me, over seventy, but they don´t understand me. They want to die of old age. They want to live under all circumstances (denial of death). They want to live and die without dignity.

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_rock, LittleBlackCat, BlazingBob and 5 others
blacksand

blacksand

Experienced
May 2, 2023
Yes I'm 28 and just never did anything. Basically just sat in this room since high school, occasionally being forced to go work for up to 6 months then back into this state. I don't know whats wrong with me. I guess it's easy to keep kicking the can away when it comes to really working hard and starting your life and then one day you wake up and it's too late even if you wanted to. I'm such a procrastinator that even ctb is looking more and more unlikely. Probably will just get a low status job like truck driving so I can move out and live my remaining decades in shame with no family and eventually ctb when drunk enough some random night.

• Hugs
Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture, sad_rock, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
Yeah. I've lost all hope in the future. In myself. All it's really going to take is the right impulse in the right place now.

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_rock, Praestat_Mori and MatrixPrisoner
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I have given up on life. I do not fit in anywhere anymore. Everything only gets worse as time goes on. My health problems are chronic and the ailments get worse with time. I am older than most people here on Sanctioned Suicide. I never wanted to grow old. It would have been best to die young. The only advantage of getting older is life experience and knowledge. But the price to pay for this is an aging body. Of course, there will be euthanasia in the future, but I can´t wait for that law change. Some of my relatives are older than me, over seventy, but they don´t understand me. They want to die of old age. They want to live under all circumstances (denial of death). They want to live and die without dignity.
66 and old enough, to be sure. Still enjoy some things but I'm finding waking hours less desirable than sleeping hours. Can't stop time, so coming to terms with the end of my time here. 👍

• Hugs
Reactions: sad_rock, Praestat_Mori and MatrixPrisoner
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Absolutely, fuck it. I'm not worth a fuck and I know it. Why try anymore? Focus my energy on the end.

Reactions: blacksand, Skathon and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I am definitely done. I'll be gone in 2 weeks tops. 8 billion people on this earth. It's foolish to think the odds aren't stacked against the average Joe. For 99 out 100 people, living is suffering. What are we f_ing doing here? Why in the f_ck do we keep reproducing? Society keeps getting dumber and dumber. The human race is a cesspool.

I wish for massive World Nuclear War. To the magnitude that decimates at least half of us, Thanos-style. I want to be in the 50 percent that gets vaporized instantly. Or some anarchist worldwide purge where we all go out in the street and slay each other.

Mind-boggling how people are too f_ing stupid to take a look around see the fact that procreating is so f_ing disgusting and useless. Fck all of the people that haphazardly chose to have children. The sun just needs to turn into a red dwarf and swallow this whole fcking useless planet.

Last edited:
Reactions: f1f7y8yoL053r, mywayout, LittleBlackCat and 2 others
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I still want to experience working so i can make an propper assesment about life, anyway im sorry for you because some asshole labeling you a coward for wanting a ctb

foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
Like when playing a game, and you know there is no way you can win anymore, you resign. People need hope to keep living, something to strive for, believing in a possibility that things will be better. But the reality I have lived through shows me that it's not worth it to continue another 30 or 40 years like this, when things so obviously can only get worse from here. I can't tell myself those lies. And there's no one apart from strangers on the internet that share this sentiment with me. No place to belong, all alone.

It's not weak to give up. The people that say that are the same ones using you to push themselves up. When nothing ever goes your way it is only natural to give up, it is only sane to do so.

Reactions: f1f7y8yoL053r, blacksand and starlightsun
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Definitely. I haven't made up my mind fully yet. Logic says yes, stubbornness says no, heart swings like a pendulum at a wife swap club. I feel I'll pick a direction 'soon'.
I'm in that same boat, back and forth. ☹️. "Pendulum at a wife swap club" 🤔🤷‍♂️🤦. I like your sense of humor.

I'm not sure when that moment will come where you say to yourself, "now is the time." But I hope I will know it when I see it.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I've given up mentally and I see no use of really putting efforts into my future anymore bc it's almost impossible for me to reach the goals I haven't reached yet. That part of me wants CTB so much bc there's no future. But then there's the other part that stops me bc life is still not too bad.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
With my health problems I'm too sick to even try anymore. My body has failed and is torturing me. Without high powered painkillers I'd be worm food. Life has given up on me but unfortunately people in my fucked up family live long miserable lives so unless I take matters into my own hands I'm sure I'll have a few more decades of increased suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and sad_rock
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
BlazingBob, I am not on painkillers but I understand about the body being a source of torturing. For me it's low grade but persistent and unrelenting. Thank you for sharing and you are not alone. It takes courage rather than cowardice to consider what we are considering, that's my view. Onward my friend!

starlightsun

starlightsun

May 26, 2023
If I thought the world/humanity was going in a positive direction I might be able to summon the will to keep going. This world is filled with so much suffering. Illusions and distractions everywhere. Meanwhile the darkness grows. If it's not worth living here now it's not going to be any better in 10 years, personally I don't want to wait around for it. I can't delude myself into any kind of hope.

UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
I think as long as you don't take out your anger and confusion out on anyone else, you are valid in your choice to give up. In relation to your prompt, yea I have given up. Even my methods of escape are less interesting. I used to play video games, write a silly little sci-fi story, play a popular card game with my friends and other stuff. Now I just scroll on social media platforms and sleep. Is there anything that gives you pleasure still? Or perhaps you are still tangling with philosophically/logically/fixated on?

• Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and sad_rock
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
i've given up as well. nothing brings me long term fullfillment anymore but a void of emptyness. i dont see myself anywhere in life. i wanted to go independent and own a cozy apartment after cimpleting my studies- now i see myself nowhere near that. i have given up my hopes and aspirations for despair. now it is void that accompanies me.

• Love
Reactions: WeDontKnowTheFuture
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't even know anymore. I never really had any goals to begin with. I'm just here because of survival instinct. I'm merely surviving instead of thriving

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
dang op acc is deleted already :/ wonder what happened