• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Going to try to keep it simple because it just comes down to incompetent managers and probably spiteful. At this point my family is upset with me that I still keep this job but it has some advantages but the stress that comes with it sometimes just makes me crazy.

I try not to let my anxiety and depression amp my problem from a 5 to a 7 for example but some days it's just really hard because it seems like nobody really gives a shit lol

Anyway how are y'all doing

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Cinnamorolls and LoiteringClouds
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My anxiety's also been going crazy at my job but that's mainly because I'm still not over my crush plus the fact we're getting so much busier hurts too.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
The work I do involves year-to-year contracts. My current contract only has a couple months left on it and I haven't been offered a renewal (yet? maybe it will still happen? guess I should try to be optimistic) but I have to start putting in applications for other places now just in case. Job hunting is so tedious and soul-crushing, I really wish I could just stay at this place. So that's stressing me out a lot currently.

Sorry that your managers are incompetent. I feel like bad leadership is a common struggle among all job sectors, unfortunately. I highly recommended watching stuff like Office Space and The IT Crowd to get a few laughs out of characters being in similar situations.