Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
I wouldn't recommend it but in fasting by only eating one meal a day which is usually just white with seasoning and water. In trying to lose twenty pounds so when I CTB I'll be too weak to fight.

ScorpiusDragon

ScorpiusDragon

Mage
Mar 25, 2019
I used to be super skinny (110 lb/49.9 kg). I'm a 5 ft 4 in (~1.63 m) female. But after I went on antidepressants 2 years ago, I gained 20 pounds. Now I'm around 133 lb/60.3 kg. I went through a period of time of trying to skip meals to try to lose weight, but my metabolism is now so slow, so I've pretty much given up trying to lose weight.

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
What up. Does it ever end?

• Love
Reactions: charlottewilts
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
i'm back on my bullshit trying to get back to the underweight range. is sharing tips forbidden? i mean it's a suicide forum but there's proana forums for that... idk. i'll just say drinking loads of water and OMADs help

• Hugs
Reactions: Ame and cosmicpixiedust
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
i'm back on my bullshit trying to get back to the underweight range. is sharing tips forbidden? i mean it's a suicide forum but there's proana forums for that... idk. i'll just say drinking loads of water and OMADs help

Unfortunately I feel this post so much. The past few weeks have been hectic and so AN is sliding into my DMs and trying to seduce me into getting back on that train. It isn't fair because it looks so attractive from where I am standing. I would suggest that you try to avoid pro-Ana forums, because the competitive undercurrent can suck you in and have you spiral out of control. Please do be careful and maybe consider things that you can do to mitigate the damage.

• Love
T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Yes. But it's an eating disorder

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, charlottewilts and Ame
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Unfortunately I feel this post so much. The past few weeks have been hectic and so AN is sliding into my DMs and trying to seduce me into getting back on that train. It isn't fair because it looks so attractive from where I am standing. I would suggest that you try to avoid pro-Ana forums, because the competitive undercurrent can suck you in and have you spiral out of control. Please do be careful and maybe consider things that you can do to mitigate the damage.

i'm so sorry you feel this way dear... i wish i knew what to tell you. i always give in because it's such an alluring coping mechanism. i hope you've found some healthy ones to replace it with, something that makes you happy and not miserable like EDs do.

ah... i know how proana forums can be, i was pretty competitive myself. just logged into my old account yesterday, actually. i can't imagine how sick it all must look to non-disordered people... i was pretty active on Tumblr too before they started banning accounts en masse. one of my pictures got a lot of notes and someone recognised me (even though i cropped out my face and deleted EXIF data). been very paranoid about my internet activity since. but i digress, sorry...

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and Ame
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I am so sorry. I shouldn't have assumed it was because of an illness. Sending love:heart:
Due to an abdominal injury Angel...no apology necessary.
Aw sweetie I'm so sorry you feel like you can't eat. You are so much more than your illness, even if it is controlling you right now. Thank you for saying you think I might be beautiful:happy: I hope you get better soon, sending love:heart:
It does not control me. I am not even sure what you mean...duh. Scar tissue is the cause of my digestive troubles, but I still worked and everything. Fear is the only thing I can think of that 'controls' and when I find myself limiting my life due to a disease/disorder I get angry with myself, and stop the fear. Strokes and seizures, when newly diagnosed kept me from doing the things I wanted to accomplish, but not for long. Fear is the greatest enemy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
i'm so sorry you feel this way dear... i wish i knew what to tell you. i always give in because it's such an alluring coping mechanism. i hope you've found some healthy ones to replace it with, something that makes you happy and not miserable like EDs do.

It's okay but thank you so much for your kind comment. Suffering from eating disorders is never an enviable situation...at least it shouldn't be. I'm really sorry that you feel that this is the only coping mechanism that you can use. If ever you feel the need to talk about it I am more than willing to listen (and no judgement).

ah... i know how proana forums can be, i was pretty competitive myself. just logged into my old account yesterday, actually. i can't imagine how sick it all must look to non-disordered people... i was pretty active on Tumblr too before they started banning accounts en masse. one of my pictures got a lot of notes and someone recognised me (even though i cropped out my face and deleted EXIF data). been very paranoid about my internet activity since. but i digress, sorry...

If it is the forum that I suspect, then maybe we've crossed paths in the past without knowing it. Ha ha, what a strange world that we live in. Actually, the more I think about it, if we did belong to the same community...that we find ourselves here in this place is rather sad. It says something about the suicide and mortality rates of those suffering with this kind of illness. Still, my previous comment still stands: please do whatever you can to avoid the more adverse effects of malnutrition.

• Love
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Girlfriend to get pregnant but she's not trying very hard and it makes me wonder what the hell I'm doing. I just want her to be happy and that's going to be pretty difficult once I'm gone. On the other hand she might be less bothered if she knew I was sticking around
Thanks for the hug Ame, I've been slaughtered for this. They're not telling me anything I don't already know

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame