• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Selfhelp50

Aug 4, 2018
Just wondering if A has helped anyone before this apparent freeze that I'm reading about. Also what country you're from just to confirm that I can get it in my country without worrying about it being seized

Reactions: Tiburcio
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Just wondering if A has helped anyone before this apparent freeze that I'm reading about. Also what country you're from just to confirm that I can get it in my country without worrying about it being seized

I know of one man in the US who got it back in April. US customs are the most lax with a 10 percent interception rate.

I recently ordered illegal benzos and they shipped from Europe, were not intercepted. Took a long time though-about 40 days.

Reactions: Final Escape, mattwitt, Psi350000 and 1 other person
S

Selfhelp50

Aug 4, 2018
I know of one man in the US who got it back in April. US customs are the most lax with a 10 percent interception rate.

I recently ordered illegal benzos and they shipped from Europe, were not intercepted. Took a long time though-about 40 days.
Do you know of this ONE man because it's a very rare instance or because he posted in the forum? Basically I just wanna know if I'm safe seeking help from A. Would you say most people who order to the states are safe?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Do you know of this ONE man because it's a very rare instance or because he posted in the forum? Basically I just wanna know if I'm safe seeking help from A. Would you say most people who order to the states are safe?

A is safe by all accounts I have heard. My online friend ctb in April using N and he was happy with A.

A explains that If intercepted he will send another shipment at a discounted price. Likelihood of customs seizing is 10 percent if in US.

S

Selfhelp50

Aug 4, 2018
A is safe by all accounts I have heard. My online friend ctb in April using N and he was happy with A.

A explains that If intercepted he will send another shipment at a discounted price. Likelihood of customs seizing is 10 percent if in US.
Can't you get in legal trouble if intercepted?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Can't you get in legal trouble if intercepted?

From what I have heard you would get a love letter from customs, that's it.

It's not like you are importing a kilo of cocaine. They have bigger fish to fry.

Reactions: Samuel and mattwitt
S

Snee

Student
Aug 3, 2018
Here. I ordered back in late June, arrived 2 weeks later. I'm located in Switzerland. The product seems legit, it's sealed and I'm confident it's gonna do the job. A member from this forum also ctb'd with the same product a while ago.

I think A is reliable and sells what we are looking for.

Personal advice though: I'd wait with the order until the issues with the packages cleared up. It could save you some stress and a lot of money.
what was the payment methode?

Reactions: lastsummer
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
what was the payment methode?
I ordered (My package is still stuck in Mexico so do not purchase. You're wasting your money at this point) two bottles which is 550 dollars and you pay via bitcoin normally

Reactions: lastsummer
J

Jonnydoeuk

Aug 4, 2018
I ordered (My package is still stuck in Mexico so do not purchase. You're wasting your money at this point) two bottles which is 550 dollars and you pay via bitcoin normally
When did you order

J

Jonnydoeuk

Aug 4, 2018
When did you order
I was given the option of paying through western union sure I was given option of money gram or western union which seems simpler

F

Fenrirsend

Student
Jul 15, 2018
Right now all packages are getting caught up in post..I'd hold off on ordering till it clears up or you just throwing your money away

Reactions: lastsummer and Psi350000
Xmac000

Xmac000

Somewhere...
May 23, 2018
Of course people have. I got my N months ago so thats probably why.

Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
I really hope it comes eventually. :'( *very sad face*

Reactions: RainAndSadness
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
Ordered n powder from J April last year when he was still selling.

J

Jonnydoeuk

Aug 4, 2018
Right now all packages are getting caught up in post..I'd hold off on ordering till it clears up or you just throwing your money away
Everyone keeps saying this about the Mexican post being slow but has this been actually verified by anyone ?? It otherwise feels like hearsay

Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
Im from the UK and got mine after about six weeks ago

Reactions: NoMore and Charlie
Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
Sorry as in it took six weeks paid by Western Union

Reactions: Charlie
Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
Yes I did it basically said it was still at the post office but then it turned up out of nowhere

Reactions: lastsummer, Charlie and saffron
Shady33

Shady33

Student
May 25, 2018
My package is still stuck at the post office!

Reactions: CantGoOn
Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
Don't panic about that mine said the same it will just show up out the blue
Mine says the exact same. I'm really upset and sad face over it taking so long. I really want to go earlier than in six bloody weeks :'(

Vicepuma

Vicepuma

Doggo
Jul 16, 2018
Got my response from A today and my country is listed under banned countries.

Welp.

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
I have ordered from A before with no issues. This delay is quite new and unusual, usually took me 2-3 weeks. Always remember to use encrypted email, kids...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Charlie