chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
I've been using vaping as a way to manage for a while, I changed my coil and replaced the liquid on my voopoo this morning, was wondering if anyone else here vapes?

BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
as yes vaping my long time addiction, currently using a salt vape as it has higher nic content

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
as yes vaping my long time addiction, currently using a salt vape as it has higher nic content
I've always preferred nic salts over normal liquids, they give a stronger hit and they're so much smoother.
I've heard that some normal liquids taste better, but from personal experience I don't know if that's true
What vape do you use?

• Hugs
Reactions: BrknEyes
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
I've always preferred nic salts over normal liquids, they give a stronger hit and they're so much smoother.
I've heard that some normal liquids taste better, but from personal experience I don't know if that's true
What vape do you use?
can def confirm normal juice tastes better for longer. vapers tongue does always kick in so i dont find it to bad anyways as i wont be able to taste the juice in a month lol. currently on the argus but ive used alot of voopoo and other brands just dont remember off the top.

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
can def confirm normal juice tastes better for longer. vapers tongue does always kick in so i dont find it to bad anyways as i wont be able to taste the juice in a month lol. currently on the argus but ive used alot of voopoo and other brands just dont remember off the top.
I'm using an Argus too haha.
I've not used juices much in my life, I've mostly been just using salts (mainly because of my growing nicotine addiction)
I'm currently using the Heisenberg VampireVape nic salt

BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
I'm using an Argus too haha.
I've not used juices much in my life, I've mostly been just using salts (mainly because of my growing nicotine addiction)
I'm currently using the Heisenberg VampireVape nic salt
rip uk doesnt have the best nic levels, if you can order out of country get some from the us it goes up to 50% nic. rn im using some BNTM citrus strawberry, not good... i do have to say though ive literally thrown the argus from 2 floors up and it didnt break love this thing. what color argus you go with?

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
rip uk doesnt have the best nic levels, if you can order out of country get some from the us it goes up to 50% nic. rn im using some BNTM citrus strawberry, not good... i do have to say though ive literally thrown the argus from 2 floors up and it didnt break love this thing. what color argus you go with?
I'm using the black and rainbow argus.
I'm guessing you meant 50mg? 50% sounds like alooooot, I've tried 5% and that stuff is incredibly strong but it's too strong to chain vape lol, so I stick with 2%.
I have gotten it shipped from the US before, too strong for me lmfao

• Love
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
I'm using the black and rainbow argus.
I'm guessing you meant 50mg? 50% sounds like alooooot, I've tried 5% and that stuff is incredibly strong but it's too strong to chain vape lol, so I stick with 2%.
I have gotten it shipped from the US before, too strong for me lmfao
yeah 50mg my b sorry minds all over the place. its harsh at first def, how long have you been vaping? itll tell me alot lol. been smoking and vaping for 9 years at this point so the harshness ahs faded long ago for myself.

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
yeah 50mg my b sorry minds all over the place. its harsh at first def, how long have you been vaping? itll tell me alot lol. been smoking and vaping for 9 years at this point so the harshness ahs faded long ago for myself.
I've been vaping for about 3 years now, I'm used to 20mg so something like 50mg would kill me lol

• Wow
BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
I've been vaping for about 3 years now, I'm used to 20mg so something like 50mg would kill me lol
btw love the name, also i mean we are on SS LOL. but i get it, what has been your fav flavor youve tried from salts?

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
btw love the name, also i mean we are on SS LOL. but i get it, what has been your fav flavor youve tried from salts?
Probably Heisenberg as it's what I usually buy, you?
Also yeah I wouldn't mind if I died randomly from nicotine lmfao but that's never happening

BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
Probably Heisenberg as it's what I usually buy, you?
Also yeah I wouldn't mind if I died randomly from nicotine lmfao but that's never happening
Naked has alot of good flavors for nic salt from my experience so prob them. also i fucking felt that in my soul.

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Naked has alot of good flavors for nic salt from my experience so prob them. also i fucking felt that in my soul.
Not tried from Naked before, I only really buy from vampirevape

Also yeah lol it would be a dream come true if it was that simple but unfortunately it isnt

BrknEyes

BrknEyes

Walking skeleton
Nov 2, 2023
Not tried from Naked before, I only really buy from vampirevape

Also yeah lol it would be a dream come true if it was that simple but unfortunately it isnt
ill have to check out what vampirevape offers, i use elementalvape. damn reminding me to buy nic salts now

NotDeanNorris

NotDeanNorris

Oct 30, 2023
I've been using vaping as a way to manage for a while, I changed my coil and replaced the liquid on my voopoo this morning, was wondering if anyone else here vapes?
Disposables for me. Raz

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Disposables for me. Raz
Disposables can taste really good, but I recommend getting a proper kit if you are planning to vape long term since it can save you a lot of money and there's much more variety and freedom

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
lol i literally hit my vape as i saw your post, i got the ursa pro, nicotine overall isnt a great substance but its also not like i have any reason to quit, and it is pretty enjoyable sometimes

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
lol i literally hit my vape as i saw your post, i got the ursa pro, nicotine overall isnt a great substance but its also not like i have any reason to quit, and it is pretty enjoyable sometimes
Exactly! What's the worst it will do? Kill you? 😂

AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
Exactly! What's the worst it will do? Kill you? 😂
true lol, like yea i might have a higher chance of cancer when im 50 but who even wants to live that long, assuming we're even still around then

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
true lol, like yea i might have a higher chance of cancer when im 50 but who even wants to live that long, assuming we're even still around then
Yeah exactly, I don't need to worry about stuff like that since I doubt I'll be around for when something like that happens

Reactions: AloeGarten
NotDeanNorris

NotDeanNorris

Oct 30, 2023
Disposables can taste really good, but I recommend getting a proper kit if you are planning to vape long term since it can save you a lot of money and there's much more variety and freedom
I had a kit. I have to save up for a new one. It is so frustrating living check to check. Nicotine keeps me from going off the deep end haha.
My old xpriv they stopped selling tanks for. Fuck.

iamalreadydead

iamalreadydead

Student
Nov 25, 2022
I threw my vape out about two days ago, yesterday i was craving a cigarette so i had 2 and now im literally about to fish the vape out of my trash.. i hope i can kick this shit soon lol

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
I threw my vape out about two days ago, yesterday i was craving a cigarette so i had 2 and now im literally about to fish the vape out of my trash.. i hope i can kick this shit soon lol
Go find it lol, cigarettes arent great for you and they don't really taste the best either. Theres not much point in quitting vaping at this point anyway

Tristan

Tristan

Don’t cry for me, I’m already dead.
Mar 21, 2022
Vaper here like a chimney, my room is like London Fog. But it's becoming increasingly expensive where I am from to a point it's cheaper to go back to smoking. The gov decided to tax each nicotine little jar at 6 euros, so with my nicotine level being at 6mg with a 200ml flavoured liquid, it's like 37 euros. It's way too much. In the UK, and correct me if I'm wrong the nicotine is free, you just buy the flavoured liquid I've heard. The government doesn't want us to have a bit of fun without taxing us. I was a 2 pack and a day heavy Marlboro red smoker. Been vaping for 7 years. But they are taxing all vaping products like crazy. Now I can't even stand a smokers smell near me. But if they continue to raise the taxes I dunno how will I be able to afford vaping. I have two mods, one was 120 euros, my favourite and a spare one 90 euros that I use while the other mod is charging.

chocosyrup

chocosyrup

disillusioned
Nov 3, 2023
Vaper here like a chimney, my room is like London Fog. But it's becoming increasingly expensive where I am from to a point it's cheaper to go back to smoking. The gov decided to tax each nicotine little jar at 6 euros, so with my nicotine level being at 6mg with a 200ml flavoured liquid, it's like 37 euros. It's way too much. In the UK, and correct me if I'm wrong the nicotine is free, you just buy the flavoured liquid I've heard. The government doesn't want us to have a bit of fun without taxing us. I was a 2 pack and a day heavy Marlboro red smoker. Been vaping for 7 years. But they are taxing all vaping products like crazy. Now I can't even stand a smokers smell near me. But if they continue to raise the taxes I dunno how will I be able to afford vaping. I have two mods, one was 120 euros, my favourite and a spare one 90 euros that I use while the other mod is charging.
That sounds ridiculous, nicotine is piss cheap to buy in chunks so buffing up the price for higher nicotine content is honestly just silly.
Yeah, higher nicotine is free here. 0 nic and a 2mg would cost the same for example. Those taxes seem ridiculous