L

LittleMonkey

Aug 13, 2020
I wonder, were there any incidents in which a suicidal person just snaps and starts killing everyone? Something in the line of "if you don't let me take my own life, then I will take yours"?

Reactions: TooConscious and LastFlowers
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
So... you ok?

• Love
Reactions: LittleMonkey, Heart Shards and GoodPersonEffed
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I'm sure there are, I just don't have any case off the top of my tongue right now. When people are backed into a corner like that they will either attack themselves or someone else. And if they can't attack themselves then...it can happen.
Most people just peg everyone who does that as mentally ill psychopaths though and they will berate the memory of the person as long as it can be recalled.
No one takes into consideration that sane people can be pushed to this outcome, I believe everyone is capable of it if a certain chain of events or circumstances occur in their life in just the right way. You can only hold the anguish and rage inside for so long before it bursts outward.
Of course, it wouldn't be a good idea to go down that road if you could help it..because like I said, you will just end up with your face and backstory plastered on the news/internet and people will pick you apart and find any and every other reason to be disgusted with you.

I'm not saying you are asking because you feel the urge or panic yourself, it's perfectly fine to wonder these things. I have gotten to the point where I completely understand why some people do it. Whether that bothers others or not, I really don't care. Because you still won't find me risking my ugly mug getting on the 9 o'clock news. As it is, I just want to disappear entirely.

• Love
Reactions: Mywill, Bitterman1996, TooConscious and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm sure there are, I just don't have any case off the top of my tongue right now. When people are backed into a corner like that they will either attack themselves or someone else. And if they can't attack themselves then...it can happen.
Most people just peg everyone who does that as mentally ill psychopaths though and they will berate the memory of the person as long as it can be recalled.
No one takes into consideration that sane people can be pushed to this outcome, I believe everyone is capable of it if a certain chain of events or circumstances occur in their life in just the right way. You can only hold the anguish and rage inside for so long before it bursts outward.
Of course, it wouldn't be a good idea to go down that road if you could help it..because like I said, you will just end up with your face and backstory plastered on the news/internet and people will pick you apart and find any and every other reason to be disgusted with you.

I'm not saying you are asking because you feel the urge or panic yourself, it's perfectly fine to wonder these things. I have gotten to the point where I completely understand why some people do it. Whether that bothers others or not, I really don't care. Because you still won't find me risking my ugly mug getting on the 9 o'clock news. As it is, I just want to disappear entirely.
ive personally had these urges (however never acted upon) because i really hate how people left me to suffer like this. (this is just the simplified version)

• Love
Reactions: lowlander, TooConscious, LastFlowers and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
From 17-about 20 I was fixated on planning a revenge attack against people who I saw as'scumbags' and thought I could change society with a manifesto... I think alot of us go through this but soon realize it's futile and hating individuals (unless they've seriously wronged/damaged/hurt and continue to hurt you is pointless. I totally emphathize with people like the columbine kids. But tbh I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but I think unless you've been living under a rock and not yet realized 50% of people are genuinely just like yourself by early twenties you should have grown out of these adolescent fantasies. I'll admit I still have days like you'll see in some of my posts venting my frustration saying humans deserve etc. But I quickly think rationally I'm very lucky I didn't go down that road if I'd gone down that Rd I'd be remembered as evil because not many people understand.
We are orchestrated to be hateful by society but some of us it goes to a revenge extreme so you have revenge against the people who are hateful against people with different views.

Anyone who feels this way if you ever need to talk from someone who's been there I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have if you think it'll help.

Reactions: lowlander