iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
red velvet keeps me alive. i look forward to their releases :) anyone else feel the same? or just like red velvet in general?

for the record i am talking about the kpop group, NOT the cake flavour lmaooo

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: amyrel, l0stc4use, ctvunny and 3 others
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
I liked 4Minute, Orange Caramel and AOA but then they perished. Red Velvet is kind of nice (they even performed in the DPRK), I just haven't really updated my playlist, downloading songs is so cumbersome, and I don't use those other things because they need subscriptions.

• Love
Reactions: iori011x3
iori011x3

iori011x3

Nov 28, 2023
I liked 4Minute, Orange Caramel and AOA but then they perished. Red Velvet is kind of nice (they even performed in the DPRK), I just haven't really updated my playlist, downloading songs is so cumbersome, and I don't use those other things because they need subscriptions.
oooo i love orange caramel!!! their concepts were so fresh and their songs were so exciting to listen to <3

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
OMG YESS. IRENE SEULGI WENDY JOY YERI Ilabyousomuch:heart:
I love their songs and concepts and the members themselves. They keep me alive as well. Your words resonated so much with me. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: iori011x3 and Adûnâi
iori011x3

iori011x3

Nov 28, 2023
OMG YESS. IRENE SEULGI WENDY JOY YERI Ilabyousomuch:heart:
I love their songs and concepts and the members themselves. They keep me alive as well. Your words resonated so much with me. Thank you!
YESSSSS !!!!!!! MY BIAS IS SEULGI BTW <3 BUT I LOVE ALL OF THEM SM TOO !!!!!!
all of their releases are so good but chill kill just hit different. resonated with my entire situation all too well to the point where if i had nothing left, i'll still have red velvet. nothing can beat their vocals !!

• Love
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
Slaygi. My bias is Wendy/everyone. I loved Seulgi's solo btw. yeah I know what you mean Chill Kill feels too personal. Have you watched their killing voice video? They are crazy singers !

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and iori011x3
iori011x3

iori011x3

Nov 28, 2023
Have you watched their killing voice video? They are crazy singers !
i have !!!! rv is literally a group full of the most talented vocalists :333

i remember when like water came out (wendy's solo) and impulse bought the album immediately. listening to it again makes me feel so bittersweet cuz i felt better back then. maaaannnn :/

• Love
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
i have !!!! rv is literally a group full of the most talented vocalists :333

i remember when like water came out (wendy's solo) and impulse bought the album immediately. listening to it again makes me feel so bittersweet cuz i felt better back then. maaaannnn :/
Like Water is so special for me. I gave me so much hope, joy (no pun). I only hav The Perfect Red Velvet album. Wish I had them all ahah

• Love
iori011x3

iori011x3

Nov 28, 2023
Wish I had them all ahah
me too... i actually just bought the chill kill album like an hour ago lol. it's definitely going to rest in a special part of my heart for sucessfully reassuring me everything will be ok.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi and Mitsumi
Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
me too... i actually just bought the chill kill album like an hour ago lol. it's definitely going to rest in a special part of my heart for sucessfully reassuring me everything will be ok.
nicee. I really liked the chill kill trailer. It looked like a horror movie

• Love
l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
i love rv!!! they sing so beatifully. i love joys voice

• Love
Reactions: iori011x3