• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The option of a peaceful suicide should never be restricted no matter what and there is no justifcation for denying people the option of a peaceful exit. All humans should have that option and it's extreme cruelty to want to gatekeep and restrict it. Peaceful, guaranteed suicide methods should always be avaliable no matter what as none of us consented to this existence in the first place, instead existence was so cruelly imposed.
Denying people the option of a peaceful exit makes existence into slavery and imprisonment, it's disgusting punishing people ultimately because others were selfish enough to procreate and restricting the option of a peaceful suicide certainly is such a hellish punishment.

And a peaceful suicide should always be avaliable as I see suicide as suffering prevention and the way to find safety from suffering, nobody can be harmed by not-existing yet in existence there is unlimited potential for pain, harm and torment. I see existence as a meaningless process of slowly dying all with the risk of suffering way more always being there and this is why a peaceful suicide needs to be available for all.

No matter what I'll see it as better to not exist than to have the ability to suffer in this existence where chance so senselessly determines everything, to want to trap people in this existence with no peaceful way out is beyond evil, it's evil how a peaceful suicide isn't accessible for all.

To have access to a peaceful, guaranteed suicide method would be so incredibly relieving and prevent so much unnecessary suffering and torment in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place. Any kind of gatekeeping or restricting of suicide is wrong as the right to die is a human right and suicide is very much a personal decision, it's always valid wanting to escape from the burden of existing as a human, nobody should be forced to suffer in this existence

Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
Disagree. It should be restricted from children. they are too young to make a decision on ending their life. It should also be restricted from people who are in a temporary crisis, such as drug induced psychosis or mania. You cannot think rationally in that state.

cryone

cryone

Student
Nov 23, 2023
i don't think every restriction is bad, esp to protect kids, but it is 100% insufferable what they're doing right now.

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Disagree. It should be restricted from children. they are too young to make a decision on ending their life. It should also be restricted from people who are in a temporary crisis, such as drug induced psychosis or mania. You cannot think rationally in that state.
There are who say the same about depressed people. Or many mental disorders. Or people with cognitive loss. Honestly, if we are going to restrict based on "rationality" few people here are safe. The barrier of who is "able enough" is, in my opinion, quite arbitrary and something mostly used for the rest, but stopped when gets inconvenient for oneself as it could otherwise apply to most.

I made a post the other day and don't want to copy paste but here are reasons why age-based caps can't work.

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
There are who say the same about depressed people. Or many mental disorders. Or people with cognitive loss. Honestly, if we are going to restrict based on "rationality" few people here are safe. The barrier of who is "able enough" is, in my opinion, quite arbitrary and something mostly used for the rest, but stopped when gets inconvenient for oneself as it could otherwise apply to most.

I made a post the other day and don't want to copy paste but here are reasons why age-based caps can't work.
Yeah, but there are clear differences between depression and intoxication/mania/psychosis in terms of cognitive ability.

Reactions: Bed
Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Yeah, but there are clear differences between depression and intoxication/mania/psychosis in terms of cognitive ability.
Yes, but they can be applied as one really wants to. Not saying all limits are wrong and you must go to the extreme, but they should be done with a strong base. Personally, I can see someone having said attacks frequently, it would suck, and those things don't need to happen in a vacuum, for some they are long-lasting.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
All suicides are in fact Good, l personally would legislate to make it mandatory.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
The option of a peaceful suicide should never be restricted no matter what and there is no justifcation for denying people the option of a peaceful exit. All humans should have that option and it's extreme cruelty to want to gatekeep and restrict it. Peaceful, guaranteed suicide methods should always be avaliable no matter what as none of us consented to this existence in the first place, instead existence was so cruelly imposed.
Denying people the option of a peaceful exit makes existence into slavery and imprisonment, it's disgusting punishing people ultimately because others were selfish enough to procreate and restricting the option of a peaceful suicide certainly is such a hellish punishment.

And a peaceful suicide should always be avaliable as I see suicide as suffering prevention and the way to find safety from suffering, nobody can be harmed by not-existing yet in existence there is unlimited potential for pain, harm and torment. I see existence as a meaningless process of slowly dying all with the risk of suffering way more always being there and this is why a peaceful suicide needs to be available for all.

No matter what I'll see it as better to not exist than to have the ability to suffer in this existence where chance so senselessly determines everything, to want to trap people in this existence with no peaceful way out is beyond evil, it's evil how a peaceful suicide isn't accessible for all.

To have access to a peaceful, guaranteed suicide method would be so incredibly relieving and prevent so much unnecessary suffering and torment in an existence that was always undesirable in the first place. Any kind of gatekeeping or restricting of suicide is wrong as the right to die is a human right and suicide is very much a personal decision, it's always valid wanting to escape from the burden of existing as a human, nobody should be forced to suffer in this existence
There are lots of peaceful ways on here, have you tried?