• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
This recent wave of police activity has me pretty anxious. I bought SN last year from a vendor that was not IC, and was wondering if there has been any reported police activity for people that purchased from non-IC sources.

Such a shitty situation.

BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
I'm anxious too. I don't know what I would do if the police came to my house. I hope the authorities won't go that far.

Torch

Torch

My mind is filled with despair
Mar 18, 2023
I'm very concerned, but found this experiment with SN that I'm printing rn and going to put next to the SN just in case. Then I have a solid legit reason.

Evaluating the Effect of Sodium Nitrite on Seed Germination and Plant Growth

Objective: The aim of this science project is to investigate the impact of sodium nitrite on the germination and growth of plants.

Background: Sodium nitrite is a salt with various industrial uses. However, it can also be found in soil due to agricultural practices and industrial waste. Its presence in soil may affect the germination and growth of plants. This experiment will help determine the impact of sodium nitrite on plant development.

Materials:

Sodium nitrite (NaNO₂) powder

Distilled water

Graduated cylinder

Beakers

Seeds (e.g., radish, lettuce, or beans)

Seedling trays or small pots

Potting soil or seed starting mix

Ruler

Gloves, goggles, and lab coat

Procedure:

Put on gloves, goggles, and a lab coat to ensure proper safety.

Prepare sodium nitrite solutions of varying concentrations by dissolving the powder in distilled water. For example, make solutions of 0.1%, 0.5%, 1%, and 2% sodium nitrite. Be sure to label the beakers with their respective concentrations.

Fill seedling trays or small pots with potting soil or seed starting mix.

Plant seeds in the soil according to their specific planting instructions, maintaining a consistent depth and spacing for each seed.

Water the seeds with the prepared sodium nitrite solutions. Label each tray or pot with the corresponding sodium nitrite concentration.

Include a control group that receives only distilled water.

Place the trays or pots in a sunny area or under a grow light, and maintain consistent temperature and humidity conditions.

Monitor the germination process daily and record the number of seeds that germinate in each group.

After germination, measure and record the growth of each plant over the course of 2-3 weeks.

Calculate the average height of plants in each group.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
:0

im going to do that, too!
I could also say I saw some cool stuff about it on tiktok
TikTok is know for it's weird challanges

Reactions: depressedlover
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Careful guys to not get doxxed. If you will describe the visit in details, and then create a goodbye thread, you'd make yourself more prone to this sort of "help" :/

NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

Sep 26, 2021
Based off @Torch 's thread, seems CCS may also be under the SN crackdown, at least for recent orders.

Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
Based off @Torch 's thread, seems CCS may also be under the SN crackdown, at least for recent orders.
It got disproven. They had emailed IC prior but didn't finish the order in time. Still was enough to be on LE's radar.

Reactions: NoLightRemains
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

Sep 26, 2021
It got disproven. They had emailed IC prior but didn't finish the order in time. Still was enough to be on LE's radar.
I see that now, thanks. Seems to just be IC orders for now.

Reactions: nosoul