• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024
Any psychiatrists on here that can help me out? Or do you know of any psychiatrists that I can contact for a medical appraisal for assisted suicide?

I contacted an assisted suicide facility in another country. They want medical reports by an independent doctor that is treating me, about my condition and the fact that traditional treatment options didn't work for me.

The problem is doctors in my country are extremely conservative and will not support the idea of assisted suicide. Mental health care is not very disciplined, so the reports I do have are improper and quickly thrown together.

Reactions: davidtorez
andreamysk

andreamysk

Jun 29, 2024
Hi,
I fear/believe that assisted suicide is extremely regulated in every nation that allows it. Do you know if there are any voluntary associations or NGOs that promote euthanasia in the nation where you live? They could give you some advice/support...

Reactions: davidtorez, Qimaster and Forever Sleep
M

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Hi there, I'm far from a psychiatric but I'm in school to go into the mental health field.
It would be incredibly unethical for any licenses mental health professionals to be on here and giving any advice. If found out they would immediately loose their license for good and maybe even face jail time.
I haven't seen any other mental health professionals on here (licensed or not)

Reactions: davidtorez, Qimaster, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person
Q

Qimaster

Jun 18, 2024
Hi,
I fear/believe that assisted suicide is extremely regulated in every nation that allows it. Do you know if there are any voluntary associations or NGOs that promote euthanasia in the nation where you live? They could give you some advice/support...
I searched online. Nothing came up.
Hi there, I'm far from a psychiatric but I'm in school to go into the mental health field.
It would be incredibly unethical for any licenses mental health professionals to be on here and giving any advice. If found out they would immediately loose their license for good and maybe even face jail time.
I haven't seen any other mental health professionals on here (licensed or not)
I do not want advice. I want to officially start treatment with a psychiatrist who is open minded enough to support my decision for assisted suicide, after thoroughly evaluating my condition. Traditional treatment methods haven't worked for me but I'm willing to go through all that again just to get the report that they dont work for me.
Don't know where to find a psychiatrist like that other than on here.

Last edited: