• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
Hello all !

I am about to order SN. I am in west Europe and will buy it from an apparently known source, BM.
(& a back-up one if someone can pm a reliable source ? But that is not my point)

Should I buy it directly from the brand or the marketplace ?

And should I take any precautions ? (Using TOR or idk).
I was about to buy it like anything else, with my browser, name, credit card and address.
But I don't want to make a mistake.

Thanks for your help :happy:

Reactions: davidtorez
B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
I guess my questions are probably a bit dumb but I really could use help if possible :shy:

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Maybe others who made orders could give you advice but i think it all depends on the place you are if SN is considered a controlled substance but in most countries it is not, it's just a multifunctional food additive. So I don't see a point in having to go through an extra length to hide your tracks. And if you can buying it directly from the source it would be better.

B

born_borken

Apr 1, 2024
Thank you a lot for taking the time to answer !

I think it is legal in my country, BUT it is not sold to people, only companies, which feels like it is "controlled" a bit. The polish source don't sell outside of Poland, so I was planning to use a trick but I am afraid they will understand I am not polish with my infos... I am also afraid that the source starts to be controlled / watched by police at some point with SN becoming famous, and to find police at my doorstep... I really have trouble to see what is paranoid and what is not about all this.

On the other hand, it is complicated for me to take more precautions and I don't want to delay buying it again and again if not necessary.

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im from the netherlands and i ordered it from a Polish source (not sharing, sorry) with all my real personal details and bank account, only a different email. I recieved it without trouble but im not sure if its gonna be the same for you too.