perdredenord

perdredenord

he/him • wishing for a will to live
Dec 26, 2020
I live in the desert, so when I do decide a date, I'd love to go rent a cottage or cabin in the woods or on the ocean, and stay there for a few days before pursuing that elusive mistress of peace. Plus this gives me a much lower risk of being found before I've transitioned.

Reactions: Deleted member 15256, botanormal, Belaya Noch and 1 other person
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I would like to go to Japan to kill myself in the woods on Aokigahara forest.

Reactions: ClairyFairy, Deleted member 15256 and botanormal
astronaut

astronaut

Is life worth living, should I blast Myself ?
Dec 13, 2020
What do you think happens after death ?

perdredenord

perdredenord

Dec 26, 2020
I would like to go to Japan to kill myself in the woods on Aokigahara forest.
How beautiful.
What do you think happens after death ?
I believe in reincarnation, to an extent. I believe after this life I will take another form and begin a new life. I'm hoping it's not on earth.

Reactions: botanormal
astronaut

astronaut

Dec 13, 2020
How beautiful.

I believe in reincarnation, to an extent. I believe after this life I will take another form and begin a new life. I'm hoping it's not on earth.

perdredenord

perdredenord

Dec 26, 2020
I'm not sure if you meant to post a response, I'm not seeing one :(

astronaut

astronaut

Dec 13, 2020
Yes, I belive in Reincarnation and Karma. Consciousnes Never dies, energies cant be destroy only transformed. There more to us Than just our Bodies.

perdredenord

perdredenord

Dec 26, 2020
Yes, I belive in Reincarnation and Karma. Consciousnes Never dies, energies cant be destroy only transformed. There more to us Than just our Bodies.
That second sentence is exactly how I feel. Energy can't be destroyed or created so what makes us truly us will fulfill another life beyond this one. I just... don't want to be human anymore

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
I don't have the money to travel though I would love to. My ideal plan is to disappear into a remote forest. I love in a remote and mountainous area to begin with so if I got deep into the wilderness so I feel it would be calming and private.

• Love
Reactions: botanormal and perdredenord
G

Grrax

Nov 3, 2020
I believe in reincarnation, to an extent. I believe after this life I will take another form and begin a new life. I'm hoping it's not on earth
I hope there is no reincarnation, if there is one I might be as unhappy as I'm now

Reactions: taylor321 and botanormal
perdredenord

perdredenord

Dec 26, 2020
I don't have the money to travel though I would love to. My ideal plan is to disappear into a remote forest. I love in a remote and mountainous area to begin with so if I got deep into the wilderness so I feel it would be calming and private.
Ah, that must be so lovely. I miss secluded nature. The desert is so flat and empty
I hope there is no reincarnation, if there is one I might be as unhappy as I'm now
I simply hold onto the hope that maybe I'll return to wherever I'm from

Reactions: botanormal
perdredenord

perdredenord

Dec 26, 2020
And I definitely understand how it can cause unease in people >_<

Reactions: Grrax and botanormal
A

ak47

Dec 25, 2020
My state has really strict gun laws so I feel I will have to travel to a different state to purchase a gun, then I can peacefully shoot my brain stem.

• Aww..
Reactions: astronaut