G

GoneFromRevolution

Life is a highway, why not be the man in my trunk?
Nov 6, 2022
I am Level 1. It has disrupted any semblance of a normal life for me. It's all a milieu of meaninglessness and I hate it. I want out.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, MatrixPrisoner, Crono and 2 others
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
We're a bunch. I wished I had known earlier than 37 years old, I wouldn't have dig my own grave trying to "solve" it...

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, MatrixPrisoner, Kit1 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I was diagnosed with autism when I was very young. In my case I'm certainly not meant to exist here, I never saw existence as desirable in the first place. As soon as I became aware of what death was it comforted me, I've only ever wished to eternally cease existing.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Finalnight, MatrixPrisoner and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am autistic

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono, Finalnight and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
AUDHDer here.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: deafening, baabbaabbaab, Kit1 and 1 other person
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
I have this too

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Crono
arielpandora

arielpandora

May 11, 2023
I am too; I was diagnosed with ASD level 1 when I was 20. At times I feel like life is not worth living being "badged" by other people about what I can't do instead of acknowledging what I'm good at. It's also frustrating how my chronological age is different from my social/emotional age by around 2/3. Although I'm now 24 socially and emotionally I'm around 16 and it hurts when people outright say that I look like I'm still in high school or chastise me for sounding immature because I speak more quietly or in a youthful voice. At the end of April I'm about to complete an MSW advanced standing degree focusing on community partnerships. When I was a BSW student I didn't feel like clinical social work fit having to engage more personally with other people and not knowing the right things to say to help people feel grounded or reassured. Policy/community organizing/advocacy work felt more right for me being behind the scenes in metaphorically creating a net to prevent people from drowning versus pulling individual people out of the river doing clinical work. I do my best to mask my autism but it slips at times and I feel frustrated with myself when that happens. I wonder how am I supposed to be taken seriously practicing macro social work when most people think I'm in 8th or 9th grade because of my youthfulness as an autistic adult. I dunno; I feel useless and burnt out from trying to fit into a world that aims to fundamentally reshape my identity out of fear for not understanding who I am. I'm tired of feeling like an alien every where I go; I don't think I can go on for much longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I was diagnosed at 5/12. It did seem like I was mentally developing 2-3 years behind everyone else (I'm sure the constant pain and getting my eyesight permanently damaged didn't help though).

I'd like to think I am normal but luckily it won't matter when I am dead.

Reactions: Kit1
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Hell yeah. Fuck this condition.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crono and Kit1
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
TSA and ADHD actually, and very high IQ but I'm yet to find out how useful it has been to me...