IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I mean its beyond the belief of most people that someone would spend all there time thinking about you and watching you. I think this is a big mistake. I can't comment on helicopters etc

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou
K

Kali_Yuga13

Experienced
Jul 11, 2024
You'll never convince a schizophrenic that they're sick, schizophrenia is a disorder that changes not only what you think but how you think, so a regular person with, say, Bipolar II experiencing psychosis may realize that he's being crazy, a schizophrenic experiencing psychosis believes that how he's thinking is rational
I do not believe this is accurate. I've known more than one schizophrenic that is self aware of their condition. I currently have an acquaintance that shares that he currently has voices and visions in his head that make his life difficult. I'm too afraid to ask for fear of triggering him but I do know that he was employed at one point. Some people with schizophrenia can manage their symptoms to a certain extent. Maybe not during an acute episode that's untreated but for some it ebbs and flows.

Reactions: ladylazarus4 and Whale_bones
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Not worth risking making it worse.
And I can't even get meds anyway as professionals have agreed i don't have psychosis.

This isn't about me anyway . TIs go through hell yet no one believes us, despite all the evidence. Don't need more people saying it's a delusion or illness . It's rare but there are some very real cases. It's terrifying and alienating.
I know, that's why I'm saying, it can't get much worse than this.

Isn't there stuff that can help like Lithium or something like that?

I know it can seem very real (these delusions - and I'm not saying this to be an asshole or anything like that), but if you can even have a glimpse that another state of being is possible, why not try it?

If there is treatment it can make your life much more peaceful, so why not try it?

Have you tried meditation? Jusy watching your thoughts while you concentrate on one point?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Zhendou
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023

I know it can seem very real (these delusions - and I'm not saying this to be an asshole or anything like that), but if you can even have a glimpse that another state of being is possible, why not try it?

If there is treatment it can make your life much more peaceful, so why not try it?

Have you tried meditation? Jusy watching your thoughts while you concentrate on one point?
I can only speak for myself but only ctb will stop it for me.

I'm sure for some there is a way out but the only reason i'm targeted is to fix the glitch and die.

There are many reasons people are TIs though and i'm sure some do manage to find other solutions. But my case is clear

• Hugs
Reactions: Zhendou and Ash
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
Don't do anything because of those idiots. Its all smoke and mirrors.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022

You simply cannot reason with people who have Schizophrenia who are dug-in to their delusions.

Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
I do not believe this is accurate. I've known more than one schizophrenic that is self aware of their condition. I currently have an acquaintance that shares that he currently has voices and visions in his head that make his life difficult. I'm too afraid to ask for fear of triggering him but I do know that he was employed at one point. Some people with schizophrenia can manage their symptoms to a certain extent. Maybe not during an acute episode that's untreated but for some it ebbs and flows.
I can only speak for myself but only ctb will stop it for me.

I'm sure for some there is a way out but the only reason i'm targeted is to fix the glitch and die.

There are many reasons people are TIs though and i'm sure some do manage to find other solutions. But my case is clear

You simply cannot reason with people who have Schizophrenia who are dug-in to their delusions.
Yea, I guess. I experienced delusions when I took LSD. They can actually get pretty intense...

But this is why I also mentioned meditation.

It helps you become aware/consciousness of your own thoughts.

If you are aware of your thoughts, there can be a "distance", between you and your thoughts, and that changes everything.

Suddenly, almost everything seems possible (maybe even realizing you are having delusionary thoughts?).

For me, mantra repetition works.

I wish I could help these people though...

With Self-awareness, you can feel the energy or vibe of being in a delusionary state, funnily enough it literally feels like insanity.

Last edited:
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I don't have and never had that diagnosis . You can't diagnose people through a forum .

I have actually accepted another referral back to the psychosis team today for another assessment. Feels a waste of time to me but willing to let them rule psychosis out again so that professionals will finally believe me that it's actually real and that i need to save people .

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I wish I could help these people though...
I understand. 👍👍
I don't have and never had that diagnosis . You can't diagnose people through a forum .
😐

Ever ask yourself why just about everyone who interacts with you on this forum comes to the same conclusion about what's "most likely" going on with you?

Last edited:
Reactions: timetodie24 and LifeQuitter
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Ever ask yourself why just about everyone who interacts with you on this forum comes to the same conclusion about what's "most likely" going on with you
I understand why but soon I'll prove you all wrong when yet again this next assessment will conclude no psychosis.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Zhendou
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I understand why but soon I'll prove you all wrong when yet again this next assessment will conclude no psychosis.
Well, I hope you do. But, the problem you have is that all of those "things" you've told us, "we" all know that they can't possibly be true in this world, and if you're experiencing them, there is just no other logical explanation except that what you're experiencing comes about through delusional thoughts, and that's regardless of what some medical "professional" might have to say. You see we're not the ones experiencing these "illusions", and the great majority of people don't, so we're the majority who knows what true reality is, but because you do experience these "illusions", we all know that there's some type of psychiatric disorder responsible for you experiencing all of it. We don't doubt that YOU believe your delusions. We just know that they're not grounded in truth, and that truth is absolute. Nothing can change truth no matter how much you'd like it to be so.

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I have definitely been followed put under surveillance etc I can't comment on other peoples situation. But I'd say its concerning. It would be nice to meet someone kind of on middle ground. Im not talky ng about helicopter s etc. The only person i ever met its probably that dealer.

Look i have been round sick people and I have been like yeah yeah when they are telling me crazy stories etc but now ive backtracked a bit. I known it happened, maybe it was somekind of mistaken identity but the cost in just petrol alone I can't believe it myself.

Reactions: timetodie24 and Zhendou
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
I've been really interested in learning more about TIs over the past several years. Overall, I believe it's entirely possible that people are gangstalked and that there are attempts - by someone - to control some people. I remember reading about a woman who was able to document her gangstalking. She took it to court and won, although I think it was quite a process. It was ruled in her favor that she was, in fact, being stalked.. Since then she said she has received thousands of emails from other TIs begging for help. I read about a woman in Arizona who knew she was being targeted and woke up with third degree radiation burns on her face. She went to a hospital and no one could identify a cause. Radiation isn't exactly something a person just gets into.

Some of what I've read seems to indicate that one of the goals of harassing TIs is to make them appear insane. I mean, who in this society listens to a "crazy" person? It's so much easier to call them nuts than to deal with the possibility that they are being harmed for no apparent reason. Pushing someone onto medication drives home the point that they are "nuts" as far as authorities are concerned. I'm no doctor, but I think that while some people are mentally ill, others are dealing with being tortured in ways they can't document or fully explain.

As for why certain people are harrassed, no one knows. Might be because they have been political activists, but sometimes it just appears completely random. When I think about the tortures done in WWII and in other countries, it does not surprise me that torture of some kind could happen. MK Ultra was once a conspiracy theory, now it's been proven to exist. I will believe the TIs until I have a reason not to.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I would not know how to handle it, but I sure would try to document everything. Even if I could not, it's at least an attempt to fight back.

Reactions: timetodie24 and Zhendou
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
There was a case that was shown on national TV in the UK of a gang of stalkers harassing a woman. I can't remember the motive but its on the net.

It can spook you then i believe you can get pushed over the edge where some people become so on edge they believe in all sorts of conspiracy theorys etc they push the buttons and it snowballs.....

T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Well, I hope you do. But, the problem you have is that all of those "things" you've told us, "we" all know that they can't possibly be true in this world, and if you're experiencing them, there is just no other logical explanation except that what you're experiencing comes about through delusional thoughts, and that's regardless of what some medical "professional" might have to say. You see we're not the ones experiencing these "illusions", and the great majority of people don't, so we're the majority who knows what true reality is, but because you do experience these "illusions", we all know that there's some type of psychiatric disorder responsible for you experiencing all of it. We don't doubt that YOU believe your delusions. We just know that they're not grounded in truth, and that truth is absolute. Nothing can change truth no matter how much you'd like it to be so.
But why are your beliefs absolute truth and my beliefs nothing more than beliefs ? How can you be so absolutely sure about something that is happening to someone you've never met ? Improbable doesn't mean impossible. Improbable things happen everyday to people.