• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

starscourge_19

18 yr old failure who fell from grace hard
Aug 24, 2022
What went wrong for you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Un-
H

[HNO]

Experienced
Aug 21, 2022
mother born me instead aborting

• Hugs
Reactions: Darkover, Un-, starscourge_19 and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i wish i'd of left at 18 because of a relationship break up made me extremely bitter to the point where i could never trust anyone ever again,
you get one chance with me, maybe if someone had been around to replace her immediately i wouldn't
of got so bitter and had a mental breakdown, the thought of me never being able to have sex again drove me to despair,
they where extremely dark times i was still grieving the loss for like 4 years afterwards each and every day afterwards the amount of misery i went through was unbelievable

Reactions: starscourge_19 and 7b48hl
S

starscourge_19

18 yr old failure who fell from grace hard
Aug 24, 2022
Lack of social skills (possibly autism), isolation, addiction, denial, narcissism (my own), avoidance, superiority complex, bad parenting (but they tried their best) I was spoiled
Sounds like exactly like my case except I don't think I have autism. But yeah my parents tried there best but made mistakes that have ruined my future and isolated me unintentionally

• Aww..
Reactions: theboy and przeciwwymiotne