anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
I was thinking that I deserve some good in my life before I die, so I wanted to have some amount of time to explore and have fun before I CTB.

I was planning on leaving my area and driving to my favorite states and visiting my favorite locations, enjoying my favorite foods along the way and trying some new fancy foods. Eventually, I will settle down in some area, preferably in a big city with skyscrapers, and get a hotel and enjoy looking at the city lights every night, and then CTB sometime before my stay runs out. Sometime during this hotel stay, I was planning on trying to land a hookup or two, but besides that, I don't really know what to do.

There's really only 2 things I'm worried about during this trip, 1: getting pulled over during it and having them find my CTB materials and 2: the protests and the pandemic may have caused some of my favorite cities to be closed off and locked down, to the point I wouldn't be able to take a walk in the city.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
You could have some backup SN shipped to a pickup location in that city (website same name as a river).

SN is not an illegal substance. It's used for making beef jerky. Even if cops don't believe you, so what? Know your 4th amendment and other rights, plenty of YouTube videos about how to handle traffic stops.

If you have another method, still, so what? People own rope and other things. If you're really worried and it's something like SN, don't have all the supplies together in an obvious kit.

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
I have been thinking about doing the same thing. It has been in the back of my mind for the last 6 years or so. I wanted to aimlessly roam state to state, except for some key locations, trying to find all the little oddities and hidden gems scattered all about. Check out all the little subcultures, see all these little towns and how they developed, talk to interesting people in different professions, maybe bug some artisans for a little training, like smithing and pottery, sample various foods, check out different parks and just explore.

This year I was going to start selling off a bunch of my small, more expensive items and see about putting my house up for sale but recent events have derailed those ideas. I don't expect the housing market to be very strong for a while. Will probably be a bunch of cheap foreclosed homes soon. I figured when the funds were getting low, I would then seek out and buy the needed supplies to CTB. Currently, I am leaning towards the inert gas route. I for sure wouldn't want to carry that in the car!

With all that said, the reality is I would probably get stuck in a motel somewhere ordering food night after night getting nowhere. Finding the energy for the simplest of things is seemingly impossible for me these days. Also, my ability to enjoy anything by myself is pretty much nil. Sharing experiences is what is fun to me.

I hope things calm down so you can enjoy your trip!

Reactions: roju and anonymousapple
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If you have some games you want to play, movies you want to watch, and/or sight seeing, you could do that before you go too. As far as hookups, I'm not sure where you are at and what not, but I wouldn't want someone to accidentally discover that you are CTB'ing soon because they might intervene out of fear and jeopardize everything.

If it were I, I'd just keep to myself and minimize interactions with people so that way people would not have any clue as to what I'm up to and intervene. It'll just be like a normal vacation as far as they are concerned.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
go to music festivals,if there are techno festivals in the sunshine, get some girls, cocaine, mdma, have fun !

2nd plan, take some prostitutes to the hotal, get cocaine, have fun

taste new food is a good idea

what about things like parachute jump, and stuff

or maybe do some good stuff like helping people or get in touch with stranger

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
go to music festivals,if there are techno festivals in the sunshine, get some girls, cocaine, mdma, have fun !

2nd plan, take some prostitutes to the hotal, get cocaine, have fun

taste new food is a good idea

what about things like parachute jump, and stuff

or maybe do some good stuff like helping people or get in touch with stranger
never have done drugs, and never will do drugs