Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I never got Covid.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: gottablast888, Jumper Seoirse, Message In A Bottle and 5 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
There are a few of us in the forum. I prefer to call myself a freedom appreciator.

I'm certainly not against vaccinations, I'm just against a shady, pushy, socially engineered one for a hyped up cold.

• Love
Reactions: hungry_ghost, T90-Alpha, Élégie and 9 others
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
There are a few of us in the forum. I prefer to call myself a freedom appreciator.

I'm certainly not against vaccinations, I'm just against a shady, pushy, socially engineered one for a hyped up cold.
Amen. We've been dubbed "pure bloods."

• Yay!
Reactions: Ashu, Message In A Bottle, deleted and 3 others
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Waddup!
My grandpa and grandpa took shoots and they are fine except they get sick more often than I do. Maybe because I suplement zinc and vit. D3. I never have been sick in this year, even during flue season.

Imo these are nothing but some form of population control tools. All round mortality spiked after covid shots. Elites now we are running out of oil, land and many resources. We won't be able to sustain ourselves in next decades with present population growth. They need to covertly lower population numbers and economic activity, thus need for lockdowns. Some will deny It, but I think we reached maximum human capacity.

Reactions: Ashu, MellowAvenue, Weebster and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im freedom of choice, something should never be forced on someone.

• Love
Reactions: Marine, gottablast888, Élégie and 10 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Language is a powerful thing. We called the shot a vaccine even when it never met the criteria for one. I never got covid, and never got the shot. But either way, some basic arithmetic should tell you that unless you're very old or immunocompromised, you never really had much to worry about.

Based on those stats, the average person should never have been subjected to all this mask/lockdown/clot-shot nonsense. I still don't know what any of it was about. We seem to have ditched covid anyway, now people are back to getting the regular flu. Very bizarre.

• Love
Reactions: hungry_ghost, Élégie, Message In A Bottle and 7 others
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
Language is a powerful thing. We called the shot a vaccine even when it never met the criteria for one. I never got covid, and never got the shot. But either way, some basic arithmetic should tell you that unless you're very old or immunocompromised, you never really had much to worry about.

View attachment 88439

Based on those stats, the average person should never have been subjected to all this mask/lockdown/clot-shot nonsense. I still don't know what any of it was about. We seem to have ditched covid anyway, now people are back to getting the regular flu. Very bizarre.
You are almost there. What was it all about? To know that, we need to observe what was achieved, and who benefited. Consolidation. Institutions and huge companies got stronger, the individual got much weaker.

It was a test run for worse things to come. We are governed by monsters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marine, Hollowman, Capsicum_Corral and 6 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I sort of am, in that I'm so afraid of needles that I'd rather catch a disease than get pricked once.

That said I ended up being coerced to get two doses anyway and even with that I still ended up getting Covid two months ago.

I also don't think other people should feel forced to get them if they don't want it though I was secretly hoping everyone else would get it so I wouldn't have to. I know it doesn't work like that but I don't care.

• Hugs
Reactions: GentleJerk and whatevs
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I got the two shots because I began work in a hospital. I have deep regrets about that as I had a "vaccine injury" case. My first shot was okay. Second shot not so much.

They said not to do vigorous exercise after the shots. They were linking cases of young boys getting myocarditis with exertion after the shot. I got my second shot on Friday, vomited all Saturday and did a 12 hour shift Sunday. The shift was nonstop brisk walking for medication delivery. By thursday I was keeled over in my car in a fugue with severe chest pain. It was the most bizarre experience and it felt like I was close to death. I had various issues over the months. The worst longterm issue was my vision deteriorated. I will never get a booster.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, Ashu, 710 and 3 others
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
I got the two shots because I began work in a hospital. I have deep regrets about that as I had a "vaccine injury" case. My first shot was okay. Second shot not so much.

They said not to do vigorous exercise after the shots. They were linking cases of young boys getting myocarditis with exertion after the shot. I got my second shot on Friday, vomited all Saturday and did a 12 hour shift Sunday. The shift was nonstop brisk walking for medication delivery. By thursday I was keeled over in my car in a fugue with severe chest pain. It was the most bizarre experience and it felt like I was close to death. I had various issues over the months. The worst longterm issue was my vision deteriorated. I will never get a booster.
Is your vision still bad?

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Wow, what's going on... This thread is so chill? When I said I haven't had a covid shot yet, people absolutely lost their shit. I had everyone getting angry, spamming the threads with pro-covid vax information and insulting me 😅

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Marine, MelancholyMagic, demuic and 5 others
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I was for a time but ultimately got it. I am STRONGLY anti-mandate though, no one should be forced to get it and if people wanted to pursue alternative treatments they should have been allowed to do so.

Wow, what's going on... This thread is so chill? When I said I haven't had a covid shot yet, people absolutely lost their shit. I had everyone getting angry, spamming the threads with pro-covid vax information and insulting me 😅

If you think about it it's not surprising. Most of the members of this forum are already pro-choice on another controversial target so I suspect most would be pro-choice on similarly controversial and divisive topics.

Reactions: Ashu and 710
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
If you think about it it's not surprising. Most of the members of this forum are already pro-choice on another controversial target so I suspect most would be pro-choice on similarly controversial and divisive topics.
They're not though. On other threads I've had members routinely be condescending, hitting me with links about vaccine safety & covid death tolls, and even basically calling me a killer.

A couple harmless laid back "you should just get the covid vaccine anyway" comments, even though I explained my house had covid already and I was fine, but mostly mass hysteria. That's why I'm surprised to see this thread so chill. It's good tho.

Reactions: Élégie, Ashu, Message In A Bottle and 5 others
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
They're not though. On other threads I've had members routinely be condescending, hitting me with links about vaccine safety & covid death tolls, and even basically calling me a killer.

Interesting, sorry to hear that. I'll admit my activity here comes in waves so I probably haven't been here long enough or consistently enough to see much, if any, overly toxic activity.

O

OneTime

Mar 30, 2022
Yup..... The whole vax/covid thing stunk of fish......

Reactions: Message In A Bottle, whatevs and 710
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022

A couple harmless laid back "you should just get the covid vaccine anyway" comments, even though I explained my house had covid already and I was fine, but mostly mass hysteria. That's why I'm surprised to see this thread so chill. It's good tho.
They just let this thread slide, the boot-lickers.

On another note, Muh Science ™ has proven with Muh Peer Reviewed Studies™ that psychopathic people are "less likely to social distance, wear masks or use hand sanitizer". Weebster, what do you think? 😉

Granted, I think those studies are legit, but they don't prove what the masses think, but rather that is harder for the psychopathic elite to manipulate other psychopaths than it is to sell a package of draconian rules, sob stories and virtue signaling to the unsuspecting neurotypicals.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Capsicum_Corral, Ashu and GentleJerk
Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
I might be vaccine injured from childhood ones and I've not taken any vaccines since I was about age 10 or so. My ADD and learning disability is likely from the childhood vaccines I had received. Explains a lot as to why I have hashimotos as well. They were injecting small amounts of mercury, aluminum and other toxic shit into us that have no business being in the body.

• Hugs
Reactions: Marine, Ashu and Message In A Bottle
MelancholyMagic

MelancholyMagic

For my next trick, I will disappear
Dec 12, 2021
When I said I haven't had a covid shot yet
Yet? Do you plan on getting one? At this point, unless you absolutely need it for work, I wonder why you'd want it.

Reactions: 710, Ashu and GentleJerk
Message In A Bottle

Message In A Bottle

📜 Just me, myself, and I
Apr 1, 2022
Never have, never will. I've read too much about it to put any trust into it. I find it fishy how we been seeing all these athletes dying from myocarditis along with actors falling like flies. I may not be good at articulating my viewpoints but if I am suspicious about something I just don't do it. The final straw for me was when I went onto VAERS website. I went onto it myself but this was the video that showed me how to

As for the other jabs besides smovid, can't say I much care for them either :,) if I ever consider taking one again, it'll have to be after I do some heavy research - If I am going to die, I rather it be by my own hand and not someone else's. :)

Reactions: Foresight and whatevs
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Yet? Do you plan on getting one? At this point, unless you absolutely need it for work, I wonder why you'd want it.
I said 'yet' because while I had not received one by that point, I wasn't actively against getting one if it turned out I really needed to. Still, I had my doubts and never really wanted it, I was just being pushed to get one and scared into thinking I needed it to protect my daughter. Only considered it for her sake.

Plus in my state, you can't work, travel, go to the cinemas, cafe's, pubs, liquor stores, concerts, events, and many other things without proof of up-to-date vaccination status (which I think is at least 4 doses now).

Also, doctors and the hospital treat me poorly for being unvaxxed, and always interrogate me about why I haven't got one yet. I was starting to get sick of it.

Now that we've had covid spread all around here and I was fine, and I've seen what those shots did to my mum and one of my best mates, I definitely won't be getting them in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 710
Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
I was good, had all my jabs but my friend never had any and he caught covid about 3 weeks ago lucky it was mild but within 5 days he tested negative and people I know who had the jabs suffered exactly the same symptoms.

Cheers

Jumper Seoirse

Reactions: Busdriver and Ashu
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Not an anti-vaxxer per se, but have taken none of the COVID shots. Don't trust that shit. And so far I've not had even a mild case of COVID.

Reactions: demuic and Weebster
Weebster

Weebster

Mar 11, 2022
Not an anti-vaxxer per se, but have taken none of the COVID shots. Don't trust that shit. And so far I've not had even a mild case of COVID.
I inhale deeply in public. I'm immune apparently.

Reactions: Ligottian
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
Stressed Oh No GIF by Laff

O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
I'm just against a shady, pushy, socially engineered one for a hyped up cold.

All shits and giggles and Alex Jones until you contract it.

Then shit becomes seriously real. When you do, we'll offer you our 'thoughts and prayers'.

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: 710, Weebster, TotallyIsolated and 1 other person
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
All shits and giggles and Alex Jones until you contract it.

Then shit becomes seriously real. When you do, we'll offer you our 'thoughts and prayers'.
Neither I or the ~100 people I come in contact regularly every month have contracted the spectral deadly plague in 2 years. Except my 84 yo grandmother, that died "of covid", already outside the threshold for average lifespan for women in our country...

She had diabetes and didn't want to live anymore. Nothing too impressive, I fear. We did get ill in that period, but it was the usual diseases. Trust me, I'll be fine, unless I kill myself, that is. 😉

• Love
Reactions: hungry_ghost, Weebster and Message In A Bottle
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Doing my duty to drop this video here.

Reactions: odradek and Message In A Bottle
miserableforever

miserableforever

Arcanist
Oct 23, 2020
I'm not pro or anti anything. We should be entitled to free-will in that department.
I had Covid. Unvaxxed. It was bad, but not as bad as my daily struggles with self sabotage and anxiety.
Other family members were vaxxed and had it too.
It's a hit or miss and we can't know until we catch the thing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie