Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
In one of my early posts on here told how my body being dump after death. Has any one else given any thought on how they want to be processed after death? . When i was first trying to work it out i thought of hanging my self in sum remote woods and just let me self hang they until I rotted away. But then I thought sum one mite find me and well i dont want to give anyone nightmares. I gone will the local landfill best way i think only going cost a few quid most be on the permit to say its ok to dump me . Best thing ever no grave for any to look after and give sum space to sum who deserve to be berryed and remembered by the ones who love them . Me on the other hand won't be miss i glad about that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and burnedCookie
UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
I want to be put into one of those biodegradable urns and turned into a tree which would be planted in a huge sunny field with flowers of different kinds. Far Far away from any family so they can never visit me ofc.

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola and Woodnote
B

burnedCookie

Student
Aug 8, 2019
I want to be cremated as soon as possible. Weirdly it really bothers me to know that people will see my dead body. I wish I could just disappear.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola and lotus11
Woodnote

Woodnote

Goodbye
Oct 23, 2019
I'd like to be cremated and have my ashes thrown in my favorite spot in the woods. I really don't want a grave. I've even casually mentioned this to family members.

Little Mook

Little Mook

Oct 20, 2019
My body being left to be seen by ppl is a big reason that stops me ctb. I'd love to just self combust! Or for my close family to set me alight and send me out to sea.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I will be dead so it will mean nothing to me.
The only people that worship human remains are those left behind,so whatever makes them feel better