• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I don't belong anywhere.
there is no reason for me to even leave the house, as I am not welcomed anywhere.
I never fit in and was never accepted for 3 decades.

Always treated like a worthless, invisible, alien no one cares about

Maybe i belong in the cemetary

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift, ilovemydog, psp3000 and 9 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't belong anywhere

I only want to not exist

For one thing I have different beliefs than the normies

Nowhere have I found that someone even imagines what I think reality is

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift, sserafim, xinino and 2 others
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Same. I never fit in, I always felt like an outsider or a spy.

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift, zzeroo, psp3000 and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Yes of course but I'd never wish to belong anywhere anyway, I'm not meant to be burdened with something so futile and torturous as human existence, I'm only meant to be permanently unconscious, I'm only meant for the true peace of eternal nothingness. There's no value in being trapped in this undesirable existence and I'd be glad to permanently be free from this existence that was so harmfully imposed in the first place, only never existing is true perfection.

Reactions: marchshift, sserafim, xinino and 3 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I feel like an alien. I disassociate all the time and when people talk to me . Nothing feels real

Reactions: marchshift, sserafim, iloverachel and 1 other person
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Same. The way I experience the world, the way I view it, my disgust for people as a species, as well as my different opinions and beliefs make me feel like I don't belong, like I'm not meant to be here. There's a too wide gap between me and other people and it's very challenging for me to connect with others. Most of the time, I'm faking it. In real life, I mean, as I can express myself freely here and I feel safe. It feels lonely and alienating, but after 3 decades (also), I got used to it and I'm trying to reduce my suffering as much as I can, and this includes not having complicated relationships with other people.

Reactions: marchshift, sserafim, iloverachel and 2 others
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Me... Always been a misfit. The friends I make almost always move on and upgrade, even if I put a big effort into maintaining the friendship. Never connected with anyone well enough to have a romantic partner. And in every club I join, etc., I just feel the annoying talking animal sidekick who needs to get written off the show. I see a ton of girls my age who click with each other immediately by talking about Taylor Swift, Grey's Anatomy and grabbing a mocha before a trip to the nail tech and it's like I can't even understand the language. It's like I fell off the assembly line somewhere and don't belong anywhere.

I'm sure after I CTB they'll all pretend they were just waiting for me to reach out though lol.

Reactions: marchshift, zzeroo, sserafim and 3 others
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
I belong to myself

Reactions: marchshift, iloverachel and divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Yeah, I've never felt like I belonged anywhere before. I never felt a sense of connection or belonging
Same. I never fit in, I always felt like an outsider or a spy.
I always felt like an observer
Same. The way I experience the world, the way I view it, my disgust for people as a species, as well as my different opinions and beliefs make me feel like I don't belong, like I'm not meant to be here. There's a too wide gap between me and other people and it's very challenging for me to connect with others. Most of the time, I'm faking it. In real life, I mean, as I can express myself freely here and I feel safe. It feels lonely and alienating, but I got used to it and I'm trying to reduce my suffering as much as I can, and this includes not having complicated relationships with other people.
Same, but I've never had or wanted a relationship before

Last edited:
Reactions: astonishedturnip, marchshift, divinemistress36 and 2 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Yeah, I've never felt like I belonged anywhere before

I always felt like an observer
same. I am pretty much an invisible alien wherever I go. Work, gym, shops, parks. I am always ignored and rejected by humans
Over the years it made me resentful and hate society

Reactions: marchshift and sserafim
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I have never fit in with my family (relatives) that depends on how my mother has had children. It is not normal to have half-siblings a generation younger. The longer I live, the less I belong anywhere. The older someone gets, the smaller his or her circle of acquaintances tends to be. I don´t know anyone who wants anything to do with death and suicide. On the other hand, the slow death of old age is accepted. Social isolation depends on civilization. The hunter and gatherer is forced to cooperate to survive - there are hardly any lonely humans in nature.

Reactions: sserafim, marchshift and iloverachel
marchshift

marchshift

Mar 15, 2024
I belong with my soul family/group. The last one passed away in 2021. I've felt disconnected and lost since then.

Reactions: iloverachel
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
No, I don't feel like I belong anywhere and connect with anyone really. It's probably my autism why I'm like this.

Reactions: iloverachel and sserafim