• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
The global number of deaths per day is 150,000.

I am certain a large portion of those who die each day want to live, so why do they get to die and not me!?

Why can't I be that guy who got struck by lightning and died. Or that guy who had a bus accidentally swerve and hit him killing him instantly? Or the unfortunate victim of an armed robber who shot me in the head?

Please if there is a God out there, PICK ME TO DIE ALREADY!!!!!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really envy those people, to me they are the only fortunate ones. I see nothing desirable about suffering in this meaningless existence, I envy those who die as now they are eternally unaware of the evil that is existence. To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment and I don't want to suffer in any way, instead I just wish for the peace of eternal nothingness.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I follow a subreddit that has deaths of accidents (usually traffic or workplace) and tbh I'm so frustrated that people who weren't ready to die, get erased from this world because of a momentary lapse in concentration, or worse yet, someone else wasn't paying attention. Just a minor mistake and they're gone. Probably just wanted the day to be over so they could go back to their lives and families... Yet I pray for my heart to stop, or a meteor to blow me to smithereens, NIGHTLY and the universe just leaves me on read. Like, I know life is unfair but that's just plain sadistic. Life should allow us to donate our lives to someone who needs it more.

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I think for me, I get more jealous of the attention the deceased receive.

Like, when somebody dies everyone suddenly loves them and cares about them.

Like I'm literally right fucking here, pretty much dead already because I'm on the verge of suicide but nobody cares.

Reactions: divinemistress36
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023

I am certain a large portion of those who die each day want to live, so why do they get to die and not me!?

Why can't I be that guy who got struck by lightning and died. Or that guy who had a bus accidentally swerve and hit him killing him instantly? Or the unfortunate victim of an armed robber who shot me in the head?

I do. I also grow jealous of those with terminal illness as it means they don't have long and would maybe be eligible for assisted dying criteria.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024

Wow! Same, man! XD WHY I'M STILL ALIVE?! I'm so unlucky( 😅

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024

Yes
It's comforting to see everything I write about here
Or in my journal
Other people think the same as me
It's like a sigh of relief