• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
I mean, can one person do it himself, just to black out momentary. This done in the right place could result in death without it appearing as a suicide. Forensics will probably know you blacked out but won't know why, it can be like when some people faint.

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
What gas did you inhale and how much of it? How long were you out?

Reactions: dano6533
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Saw some news a boy who accidentally killed himself by inhaling deodorant, for some time I thought about trying it. I mean you get 2 options: you get high or you overdose and die. Seems legitimate for me: maybe in the future

Reactions: dano6533
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
That's the compression method. What you're actually doing is cutting off the blood flow from the carotid arteries.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Do you know any way of producing it to yourself? Thanks

You can make a tourniquet yourself out of many different kinds of materials. You just need the cloth to wrap around your neck and then something to wind it with. Or, you can use a endless loop ratchet strap (the kind without hooks) and ratchet it around your neck. I also found a medical tourniquet called the STAT Tourniquet. It's not something that is generally recommended but I think it'd work just fine.

In the resources thread, download Five Last Acts by Chris Docker and read the chapter titled "Compression Method."