C

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
There is no doubt that pretty much all of us have anxiety and depression but what about ADHD? Once in a while I think about this because I was never diagnosed with it but that doesn't mean I don't have it. I match a lot of the symptoms.

Never been much for therapy or medication because it just always felt like a Band-Aid for what the actual problem is but if I could get something that could help me focus that would be great. I really have a lot of trouble doing that. Was wondering what all of your experiences were.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arachno, binturong, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I have ADHD alongside autism. My parents banned me from taking meds when I was a kid so now Im stuck on a 2 year waiting list for them :/ I'll probably be dead before I get meds

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLove56, binturong and LoiteringClouds
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I have ADHD. I only took some meds to help with attention when I was younger but besides that not much else. I have problems with attention. I have horrendrous handwriting and can't improve no matter have hard I try.
And I am a maladpative daydreamer, so I drift off to my thoughts and daydreams a lot, and the daydreams got more and more complex as I got older, it is a coping mechanism for me and my life, since the scenarios mainly revole around better alternate versions of me, yeah, reality sucks. As weird as it might sound, I like daydreaming and the characters I created during it.

• Hugs
Reactions: CatLove56, VentureOverwatch and binturong