• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Laurentj

Laurentj

just a sparrow
Sep 13, 2023
i always wondered what other people play nowadays and i dont really see actual discussion of mobile games outside of clickbait videos and other mainstream games like hoyoverse. right now im playing a bunch of gacha games (i dont play any games from mihoyo), monster hunter now, sas4 and project: sekai because i played d4dj way back when and its a bit more harder than d4dj i admit. Curious as to whether or not people also play on their phones during public transport or just rest sitting down.

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
since 2012 ive seen zombie-like creatures in subways, in sidewalks, crossing streets. it started to creep me out . should have known better the world was REALLY going to hell when everyone couldnt look away from cellphones. instant msg . ads, algoritms, blewrgh , thought of trying to learn app dev but no. dislike it very much, especially since people's personalities apparently have changed due those "meet and dating" apps. thats more depressive or as depressive as me. i dont play anything in mobile (even though ive seen that stuff has reached levels comparable or higher than 15 year ago consoles. *in fact, some people store in the pockets what used to be stored in whole buildings, mainframes (sorry im just going off-topic the off-topic it seems... . in fact id rather have a dumbmobile but theres no point in having it, nobody is off the "cellphone internet loop" not even if it wanted to...

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
ive always mostly played puzzle games on my phone, like mindless stuff. for a few years now ive been playing picross a lot, specifically the luna story franchise mostly bc i like the ui, dont care for the story.