• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Billgatesbanunga

Jul 10, 2021
28M. Is there any method apart from road accidents that could trigger natural death, I don't want people (especially my parents) to know that I ctb intentionally, I want to make it look like a natural death.
For example: Sudden Cardiac Arrest kills thousands of young people yearly, so are there any chemicals which could trigger this or could create clots in heart which can be termed as a natural death.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, poisonedminds and Don'tknow123
D

Don'tknow123

Sep 21, 2020
I wish it was this simple

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, xBrialesana, archipelago and 6 others
one.way.out

one.way.out

Student
Jul 9, 2021
I don't know, but you could try speeding up natural death by smoking, eating unhealthily, etc.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and everydayiloveyou
sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
That´s something I´d want. Maybe try to get COVID 19? which also is not a guarantee...

• Aww..
  • Yay!
Reactions: patheticpartner, Chockles and StevieNixs
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
Go doctors and get a check up/ get blood taken. Hopefully you'll find something that's off. Some sort of health marker.

Say you've got heart problems or something. Go abuse the fuckk out of cocaine, caffeine…anything that will aggravate said condition.
If you've got thick blood, go abuse the fuck out of any otc meds that will worsen said condition

Other than that, there's always the rope for people complaining about methods, finding excuses even tho they claim they wanna ctb etc.

Only other viable option is to carry on with life lol

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Barteljaap

Barteljaap

Jan 17, 2021
  • Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, Eternity04, poisonedminds and 5 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Old age (if you stay in relatively good shape your entire life and have good genetics) :'(

• Aww..
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
If they know about your problem they will know it was suicide, no matter how you go. That's why death by drug intoxication often wrote as 'suicide', because drinking yourself to a stupor is considered suicide.

• Aww..
T

toforigivelife

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2021
Triggering a natural death is well kept secret.

I saw an article about how diabetics die from "accidentally" ingesting too much insulin. I guess professionals wonder how many of those deaths were actually suicides.

You can always look for a local drug dealer or on the dark markets for heroin and opiates and make it look like an "accidental" overdose.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and newave3
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Full on natural but untested (to kill): Adrenaline+Valsalva=Subarachnoid Hemorrhage and/or Heart Attack (Only Theoretical)

A method that be disguised as a natural death be pong pong seeds (kills by "heart attack" and is undetectable).

I suggest researching the two…

• Hugs
Reactions: ApexWTF, patheticpartner, Billgatesbanunga and 1 other person
D

Drimacus

Student
Jun 9, 2021
Not natural, but may looks like an accident: shallow-water blackout.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Tempest, poisonedminds and 2 others
Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I'm not sure you could.

It certainly would be extremely difficult to get something like that by all the professionals.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
If you ruin your health - which is certainly possible - then it will definitely be a long, torturous road.

• Hugs
P

Perpetually99

Feb 2, 2021
I've been pondering this for the longest time. It's my only way out. I need my body to give out naturally. I have inflammatory intestinal markers so was thinking maybe eating inflammatory diet, alcohol, cigarettes to trigger a cancer. But i'm only 31 and I assume it'll take many many years to get this done.

I want to die in a hospital surrounded by family. If you have any more insight on this please PM me.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Don'tknow123
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Any form of exercise

• Yay!
D

Don'tknow123

Sep 21, 2020
I've been pondering this for the longest time. It's my only way out. I need my body to give out naturally. I have inflammatory intestinal markers so was thinking maybe eating inflammatory diet, alcohol, cigarettes to trigger a cancer. But i'm only 31 and I assume it'll take many many years to get this done.

I want to die in a hospital surrounded by family. If you have any more insight on this please PM me.
Same, although I am only 26 so got longer to wait than you.

• Aww..
EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
I think it's.pretty hard to die from something natural by triggering it. I have lived with my chronic conditions for nearly 25 years, taking medication and then intentionally not taking it. I've had 32 years of alcoholism, six years clean now. I've under and over eaten and exercised but I'm still f'ing here, even after a colon cancer scare and three serious ctb attempts.

I'm starting to think I may be f'ing immortal

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: easy, patheticpartner, LittleJem and 5 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I see it as a fairly slow method. Eating, drinking, smoking, getting high, crazy orgies without protection ...

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, LittleJem and toforigivelife
C

CTB-London

Student
Feb 26, 2019
28M. Is there any method apart from road accidents that could trigger natural death, I don't want people (especially my parents) to know that I ctb intentionally, I want to make it look like a natural death.
For example: Sudden Cardiac Arrest kills thousands of young people yearly, so are there any chemicals which could trigger this or could create clots in heart which can be termed as a natural death.
An accident and natural death are two entirely different things. I think the question being asked is how to make CTB look like something else. The only possibility I can think of is an overdose that brings about a death for something you are naturally predisposed to. An example I can think of is somebody with a heart problem taking a Propranolol overdose - but this would only slip through if a toxicology screen isn't run.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Billgatesbanunga
sunsetting

sunsetting

Jun 9, 2021
Perhaps hypothermia? Going for a walk in a very cold place and sleep yourself to death due to mother nature's cold sounds pretty natural to me lol

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner and EraseRewind
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
jump out of parachute jumping airplane and dont open your parachute?

• Love
B

Billgatesbanunga

Jul 10, 2021
Has anyone heard of injecting potassium chloride intravenously? I think it can trigger SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest), I read somewhere that a nurse tried that but was saved, but many people (elderly mainly)
accidently have been killed by this method.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Risperdead

Risperdead

Agenda 2030 Sustainable Death
Jul 20, 2021
Instead of getting COVID 19 (Cover ID 2020 as i call it) you may get the gene therapy jab against it, your chances dying from this are pretty good !
That´s something I´d want. Maybe try to get COVID 19? which also is not a guarantee...

Reactions: poisonedminds and LansJ70
Shrek

Shrek

It's all ogre
Jul 10, 2021
Depends where you live. Drowning is a big one.

Inducing hypothermia with cold ice water will melt after a while,

rapidly warming up again can cause a inrush of cold blood causing heart failure. But not shure of the reliability, and it is uncomfortable. Might just get you hooked on cold showers

Going tenting with intentionally leaving the fuel stove burning uncleanly for CO poisoning perhaps? Woodfired sauna? Smoke make you pass out while sleeping

Polar bear liver will kill you by vitamin A overdose.

Okay i will stop eskimoposting now

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Tempest, sunsetting and 3 others
L

LansJ70

Student
May 3, 2021
Depends where you live. Drowning is a big one.

Inducing hypothermia with cold ice water will melt after a while,

rapidly warming up again can cause a inrush of cold blood causing heart failure. But not shure of the reliability, and it is uncomfortable. Might just get you hooked on cold showers

Going tenting with intentionally leaving the fuel stove burning uncleanly for CO poisoning perhaps? Woodfired sauna? Smoke make you pass out while sleeping

Polar bear liver will kill you by vitamin A overdose.

Okay i will stop eskimoposting now
Someone in the UK died when they "went for a few days away by themselves", cooked some burgers on a BBQ and then went to sleep with the BBQ in their camper van. It looked like they'd done it deliberately, but it was recorded as an accident.

There was a member here ages ago who went for a walk in the mountains when it was snowing and incapacitated themselves through some kind of drug and/or alcohol and they went down as an accident as well. Good job they didn't find their thread here.

So I think your ideas are about the only way it can be done and have it go down as an accident.

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, poisonedminds and LittleJem
P

Perpetually99

Feb 2, 2021
I live across the street from the beach. I want to implement shallow water blackout. Make it look like I drowned accidentally. I just wonder how long till I am found and identified. My family lives a thousand miles away in a different state. I'm doing this so my family feels less shame when I'm gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and LittleJem
C

Chockles

Experienced
Sep 17, 2021
Which has a 99+% survival rate? :pfff::pfff:
The 1st vaccine destroyed me.
I should have taken the 2nd now It may have killed me.

I'd not be spending a fortune on N.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and poisonedminds