• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheLastStraw

May 10, 2018
I would highly recommend giving it a try for a short vacation from depression.

I use it daily and have for 3 years.

It is non addictive, legal, cheap, no adverse side effects, no withdrawals.

Kratom is all natural and is a leaf that comes from a certain tree in some Asian countries, it is ground into powder for easy consumption.

It is not an opioid but similar to it....I would say it's like a cross between a weak opoid and coffee.

If you haven't tried it, just buy a sample pack from a website and some empty gel capsules...put the kratom in the capsules as the kratom doesn't taste very good
I forgot to add the effects which are stimulation or sedation...depending on dosage and strain. Larger doses create sedation while smaller ones give energy. Reduction of pain. Mood boost it will seriously put you in a better mood for about 2 to 3 hours

Last edited:
Reactions: LivedTooLong and Jen0804
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
No but I read it was extremely beneficial to people. And then the DEA banned it...

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
I would highly recommend giving it a try for a short vacation from depression.

I use it daily and have for 3 years.

It is non addictive, legal, cheap, no adverse side effects, no withdrawals.

Kratom is all natural and is a leaf that comes from a certain tree in some Asian countries, it is ground into powder for easy consumption.

It is not an opioid but similar to it....I would say it's like a cross between a weak opoid and coffee.

If you haven't tried it, just buy a sample pack from a website and some empty gel capsules...put the kratom in the capsules as the kratom doesn't taste very good
I forgot to add the effects which are stimulation or sedation...depending on dosage and strain. Larger doses create sedation while smaller ones give energy. Reduction of pain. Mood boost it will seriously put you in a better mood for about 2 to 3 hours
I have never even heard of this. How much does it cost?

Reactions: Pointlessabyss
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Is it still sold in smoke (head) shops in the US? I've considered it.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
It's still legal at the federal level but depending on your state its banned. I buy it online.

Reactions: Ruffian and Severen
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
No but I read it was extremely beneficial to people. And then the DEA banned it...
The DEA has NOT banned it
Totally inconsistent, though.
For depression, white vein may be best. Hit or miss on suppliers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffian
dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
Put in an order for some White Borneo capsules yesterday night since I read that it was most recommended for depression (possible mood elevator + energizer). I hope they come soon/work well.

But I might have to restrain from taking it daily since people say you can grow dependent on them and eventually have withdrawals if you stop taking them. How many grams do you take now after 3 years?

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Could someone point me to a reputable online vendor?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I tried it but it doesn't do much for me for some reason. However for some people it's very habit forming. If u get pleasure from opiates u might really enjoy kratom. I never had a tendency towards opiates. Even when I got pain pills, it didn't do much for me as far as a pleasurable high like many people seem to get.

dhk96

dhk96

May 8, 2018
Could someone point me to a reputable online vendor?

There are some sources mentioned in the kratom subreddit. I think you're not allowed to ask about vendors there anymore, but people did in 2018 so the threads with answers are still there. I ordered from SoCal (one of the sources listed).

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Yeah, you can Google sources. But it definitely addictive, and I'm pretty sure it affects serotonin. There's not a lot of empirical research done on it, most success info is anecdotal. I really liked the affect on my mood, but damn I think kratom may have the nastiest side effects ever. I was a sweaty, gross, mess most of the time I took it. I would be sitting still and just start pouring sweat from head and back. I even sweated from my wrists. I tried every vein and a couple different vendors and just couldn't tolerate this.

Reactions: Throwaway9787 and dhk96