• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

999tilltheworldblow

999tilltheworldblow

all white gucci suit, im feeling righteous
Mar 24, 2023
Welcome 999 gang, if you are a fan, then reply with your favourite JW song

Reactions: noname223
999tilltheworldblow

999tilltheworldblow

Mar 24, 2023
Wishing Well. The first song I listened to from him.
Based choice. When I was 15, i put this song on while i tried to find thr courage in myself to slit my wrists, but i couldn't because I have a severe phobia of blood and self harm. Ik how dumb that sounds but regardless, in the end, my friend convinced me not to do it.

Mine's All Girls Are the Same from GBGR btw, my first ever song heard, so relaxing. Plus seeing the studio session where he just freestyled it is so inspiring. Rest in peace, Jarad.

As for the song that would describe me most at this point is Fast from Death Race for Love, cuz I've been living too fast.

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223
N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I used to be crazy on Juice WRLD, I've listened to every song about 20 times I'm not sure I have a favorite song though. My Favorites would either be Lean wit Me, Man of the Year, Righteous, Cursed (unreleased) or Already Dead.

Reactions: 999tilltheworldblow
CantWait2D1E

CantWait2D1E

Archaon, Herald of the Apocalypse
Dec 24, 2022
He was a pretty good artist.
Favorite song if probably Reminds Me of You with The Kid LAROI
Hard to say if his death was accidental or he wanted to CTB in that moment. No one consumes that many drugs and expects nothing to happen.

T

thisiswhoiam-

-
Mar 21, 2023
I've listened to him way too much over the years. Hard to tell favorite songs, it changes with time. Due to these songs I think i'd feel better taking oxy but sadly i got addicted to benzos.

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
Welcome 999 gang, if you are a fan, then reply with your favourite JW song
I could never be able to break down the best of his discography down to one song. If you have gone through his music on public platforms. I highly encourage you take a look at unofficial releases and live freestyles. He truly did his own thing. Although he had his struggles with addiction etc, even after his passing, you can't help but feel bad. I think Juice WRLD is truly a special character.

999tilltheworldblow

999tilltheworldblow

Mar 24, 2023
Damn was not expecting this to get so many replies. Thanks y'all i don't feel so lonely anymore.
I used to be crazy on Juice WRLD, I've listened to every song about 20 times I'm not sure I have a favorite song though. My Favorites would either be Lean wit Me, Man of the Year, Righteous, Cursed (unreleased) or Already Dead.
Lean Wit Me is S tier, Man of the Year is just hype and nice to hear to because Jarad was the Man of the Year in 2018 and 2019, Righteous is so relaxing i think it'll be on my suicide playlist, haven't listened to Cursed yet but damn, when you get into the unreleased stuff, you know you're a fan fr. Already Dead is just sad and describes the state of everyone here I guess

What other unreleased songs do you like? My current sad favourite is Pills in the Regal, and hype favourite is KTM Drip or K like a Russian. Music I would put on the daily to feel like a rockstar, but better not pretend
He was a pretty good artist.
Favorite song if probably Reminds Me of You with The Kid LAROI
Hard to say if his death was accidental or he wanted to CTB in that moment. No one consumes that many drugs and expects nothing to happen.
Reminds Me of You helped me get over my ex, so it's also really good. His verse was just so heavenly to be honest. That's another one going into my playlist. Geez, thanks you guys, I'm getting so many good song recommendations.

As for his death, i would say that it's a mix of both. His tolerance level and mix of depression and anxiety, coupled with the fact that he mentions several times in his songs and freestyles that he won't be caught alive by the police makes me think so. Lil Bibby (who listened to every unreleased song), his manager, mentioned in an interview that he mentioned in many unreleased songs that he wanted to perish (for example, in Reminds Me of The Summer, an unreleased song, he sings about how he knows that the drugs will be the death of him, but he'll wait for them to take him away)
I've listened to him way too much over the years. Hard to tell favorite songs, it changes with time. Due to these songs I think i'd feel better taking oxy but sadly i got addicted to benzos.
Understandable, he does rap a lot about oxycodone. Kinda makes me wanna try it too.

"This oxy getting pricey, pour the codeine and the Hi-C"
- Bad Energy

"Two blue pills to the head"
- Who Shot Cupid?

are just some examples i can think of the top of my head.
I could never be able to break down the best of his discography down to one song. If you have gone through his music on public platforms. I highly encourage you take a look at unofficial releases and live freestyles. He truly did his own thing. Although he had his struggles with addiction etc, even after his passing, you can't help but feel bad. I think Juice WRLD is truly a special character.
Yeah, you can't just boil it down to one song. His unofficial releases are what really sets him apart. Like, there are so many of them that you can't help but appreciate how hard he worked. Juice was truly one of a kind, poster child of the emo and melodic rap in 2018 onwards, along with so many others. I thank them all for making my life easier and bringing more life into this world through their work. Rest in peace, legends

(some unreleased recommendations for you all, Pills in the Regal, KTM Drip, K like a Russian, Confide, Dark Place, My Fault, Autograph (On My Line), Starstruck, 911, Purple Moncler, Quitter, Reminds me of the Summer)
come and go - no pun intended, is on S tier song list from juice
S tier fr. Only if i had someone to think about and look fondly upon while listening to his love songs
Epilogue, if anyone wants more Juice WRLD related stuff, dm me. I'm in love with his stuff and also have a playlist of all his freestyles, live tours etc. I'm pretty new into the unreleased discography but we'll explore together.

Last edited:
999tilltheworldblow

999tilltheworldblow

Mar 24, 2023
Thanks for the playlist, Juice did often lie about his drug intake, no-one really knew how much he took. He also had a habit of doing it covertly