• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I haven't come across any other Irish people on this site yet. Can't find anywhere online to get SN that delivers to Ireland or if it does you need to be a company. You also need a gun license to purchase firearms
Please help

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre and lostangel
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
I haven't come across any other Irish people on this site yet. Can't find anywhere online to get SN that delivers to Ireland or if it does you need to be a company. You also need a gun license to purchase firearms
Please help
I'm Irish, same but where there is a way...... when I do, Pacrel motel it
If you do find pm me and vice versa

Reactions: lostangel and xLosthopex
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Please help
Hello, I am Irish there are many Irish people on this forum. For getting SN. You used to be able to get it from eBay but it's kind of gone. There is one but I don't know how legit it is. For getting meto or things like that is a challenge. I have checked online pharmacies but no luck really. I haven't heard of anybody getting their SN taken in Ireland. I was going to use SN but because of the inconvenience of it all and my situation, I choose a different method.

For firearms. That is a different story. You need a license. There are many ways to get one eg shooting range or vermin control if you're on a farm. There is a guide if you google it. ''How to get a gun license in Ireland''. Only thing is getting a membership for the ''shooting range'' it is expensive. 500 quid maybe.

But if you have the money and no criminal record/mental health record it should be straight forward. You will also need a place to store it so if you have your own place you will need to provide proof of a safe storage eg photo of safe. Or maybe the garda might come out and take a look.

I have been deterred because of the inconvenience and long process of getting a license. If you are determined it is possible.

Best of luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: xLosthopex
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
For the gun range, do you have to be a member to practice, and do they let you rent a gun? Do you really need to own one?

Last edited:
Evermore

Evermore

Apr 20, 2020
Im irish to and couldnt find anywhere to get SN . It was on eBay at one point but it's gone now . Maybe everyone's finding it hard to get stock in due to the virus situation at the moment , if that is the case it could become available again .
Either way I'm going with a different method.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I am from Northern Ireland and got SN from a well known marketplace around September last year but it seems to be gone now.

• Wow
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
For the gun range, do you have to be a member to practice, and do they let you rent a gun? Do you really need to own one?

I don't think you need to own one. But I would say it's best to buy one and get a license because the risk of them seeing you turn the gun on yourself they might interfere with it. You can get banned if get caught and the risk of traumatizing people.

If you have you're own weapon. You can die without pressure or stress and you can do it in a private location. By being in a gun range with other people there is more pressure.

Reactions: Aap
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I agree with everything you have said.

Reactions: lostangel