• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Billy The Human

Billy The Human

Sep 14, 2018
All I got are house hold items and at this point in my existence I'm just about to fall asleep on the train tracks here,

"Wheres the off switch"

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
L

LetMeDiePlease

Aug 29, 2018
Hanging, other forms of ligature strangulation, and shallow water blackout. Those are probably your best options with household items.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Hanging, other forms of ligature strangulation, and shallow water blackout. Those are probably your best options with household items.
I would agree with hanging, but not swb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and weedoge
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Virgo
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
I think it's about time someone does some real research on SWB.
It's not viable for the majority of people. A similar method that might be viable is making yourself pass out above water and having a weight pull you down.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
It's not viable for the majority of people. A similar method that might be viable is making yourself pass out above water and having a weight pull you down.
Yeah I think so too but a lot of people need to see facts and understand why it's not viable. I saw the thread the other day in which someone mentioned how SWB usually happens after diving to depths and it opened my eyes a bit.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Virgo
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Yeah I think so too but a lot of people need to see facts and understand why it's not viable. I saw the thread the other day in which someone mentioned how SWB usually happens after diving to depths and it opened my eyes a bit.
Yeah that was me. I haven't seen anyone criticize the method yet.(though I haven't read everything)

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Yeah that was me. I haven't seen anyone criticize the method yet.(though I haven't read everything)
Right! lol I think it's probably spot on and the right track for why people haven't succeeded with it as a method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Dead Meat and 1 other person