S

Scatterheard

Aug 16, 2023
(Side note: I am not a native english speaker)
I reach out to this thread. I really struggle with Depression nearly my hole life. I am 24 years now. I tried muliple time to end it. Just end it. By now it doesnt matter anymore if I end my life or get it back togheter (and end my hell i live in).

Last year i was in a psychatric clinik. I fell in love in there. She is trans and the most beautiful person I ever met. With her by my side I found the true will to live my life again. I imagined it to be a long and difficult journey to get to a "normal" life again.
But I really struggle with my trust issue. I wanted to always be by her side and cant stand if anything bad happens to her. In that Situations I feel worried but show it as anger.

Now she want to leave my side and I am back - trapped in my personal Hell. And this time i cant stand it anymore. I need a change. She is willing to be my girlfriend again but she wants more personal space and a own life beside the life with me.

I really want to try it with her but i have to overcome or push away this stupid trust issue. No doctor or clinik seems to be a big help, they all rejected me.
Now I am here to seek help from you guys. If I cant change my life and rescue this realationship I see no other option to ending my life. This pain would kill me anyway due to my bad body condition.

Any tips? I really prefer to live again and make a recovery belongside her.

Reactions: Psych3Lug3r and bluesoapyskies
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Trust takes time. Broken trust is difficult to regain. Sometimes it can be more beneficial to build strength within yourself that can better withstand when others let you down. If you can find activities and interests of your own, you might find the failings of others have less impact.

• Love
Reactions: Scatterheard, Psych3Lug3r, Dead Already and 1 other person
bluesoapyskies

bluesoapyskies

Aug 4, 2023
patience, therapy, and stronger communication. fear can often come out as anger and i found for me personally, the best way to get by it is to talk it out. it can be annoying and hard, especially if you're not used to expressing your feelings, but tell her why you feel the way you do. also try to put yourself in her shoes and understand where she is coming from. try to compromise also. make a decision in which you may both have to sacrifice something. but ultimately it is the best/most fair choice for you.

• Love
Reactions: Psych3Lug3r and Dead Already
S

Scatterheard

Aug 16, 2023
Trust takes time. Broken trust is difficult to regain. Sometimes it can be more beneficial to build strength within yourself that can better withstand when others let you down. If you can find activities and interests of your own, you might find the failings of others have less impact.

I will work on that. Thanks